Reviews for Greed
loves2readandwrite chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Great job. I really like it.
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Damn, is Zero a teenage boy or is he a teenage boy? I once read a fic where the pair of them curled up together to share a bed, and somewhere along the way Zero thinks something along the lines of 'It isn't my fault I'm a teenage boy.' And Yuki's not feeding him from pity, she's feeding him because she loves him, one way or another, for better or worse. Zero's just too stubborn to think he deserves this.
nihongoneko chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Awww. That was both sweet and sad. Poor Zero.

sincerely, nihongoneko
Sepsis chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
wow3
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Nice work! Zero's point of view comes out real good. Thanks!
Novelist Gurl chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
I very much enjoyed this. It was filled with all the emotion one would feel towards someone else. The description was fantastic, great insight into the mind. From Zero's point of view was a very good choice. It makes one wonder what you would write from Yukis' point of view of her feelings towards him.

With all the deliciousness of candy, good job.

NG
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
This short story is definately delicious. I do hope you write many more.
moor chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
I love how you made this from Zero's POV - and the gradual increase in tension and sensuality were incredibly well-done! :D

Thanks for sharing!
venom4mylove chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Aww incredible story, I loved every second of it! It absolutely HAS to go on my favorite stories list.
PissedxOffxPrincessx18 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
o_o you must write more...! lol *favs*
Mouzai chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
I love this kind of drama. It kind of gives you the feeling that it's an unrequited love. So sad.

Not really a story, but more of a scene from one. Yet, through all that, it was still portrayed beautifully.
ButtonPinCollector chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
I don't think you were too far off with your interpretation of that scene in chapter 21... But even if you were, I'd still love this.
Paiwan chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
That's torture. Torturing us (me?) wanting for more.

It's really good by the way ;)

Wish you all the best!

Paiwan x
FirestormAngelBlaze chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Deliciously sexy, I absolutely love it. Packed with discription, desire and emotion, there's such raw intensity to it, it's mind-blowing. :Laughs: that sounded corny, didn't it?

Ja Ne! :D :)

FirestormAngelBlaze
Sakura chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
I agree with Jenny. I, too, have just read another YukixZero fic, and I swear to the ends of the Earth and back the soap-opera-overdramatic-lovey-melodrama-stuff just drove me to the point of sanity!

But, thanks to you and your lovely YukixZero fanfiction, I have regained my insanity. This is a much different kind of drama, instead of (and I think this is an exact quote...) "There's no place I feel safer than in your arms, Zero." Gagtwich.

But this is good. This is very, very good.