Reviews for The Dying of the Light
Josie Gibbons chapter 4 . 3/30/2005
good, but what happened to capitals? hope you dont mind me reviewing every chapter...its a habit if i like something
Josie Gibbons chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
its short? very good though,yea, i noticed there were no Wormtail fics out there. thanks for writing a bit about him x
Josie Gibbons chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
wow! like... a lot!
Captain Pagie chapter 6 . 9/20/2004
Omg. I'm crying my eyes out. Like really. I never cry and now I am like bawling. It's so sad. gosh. I don't know what to say. U MADE ME CRY! :) but it was worth it, I think. It's so sad

Pippin and Padfoot Rulez
Noodlejelly chapter 6 . 7/17/2002
the moony and padfoot chapters were especially moving, but it was all very good. Personally i don't think everyone will fight in the end, i reckon it'll be just Harry but i do think he's gonna have to die to defeat Voldemort.

Anyway i liked this very much, even if it was kinda sad, everyone got justice in the end
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
Bravo! This has been the best fanfic I have ever read. I was wondering tho...would you ever consider writing a chapter on Snape & another on Malfoy. I know they're evil and everything, but it would be interesting to see what happened to them. Excellent story!
jo chapter 6 . 12/9/2001
your story was the GREATEST FANFIC I EVER READ! it kinda gave me an idea for a fanfic i was going to write (if you don't mind). But anyways, it was great.
draicana chapter 6 . 9/4/2001
i cried through the last two chapters...oh god...how could you write something so sad! oh you are a fantastic writer and you made me cry damnit! oh god, i wish i could think of words to describe how fantastic your story is! oh, well done...well done!
draicana chapter 4 . 9/4/2001
oh...im sure the fact that im reviewing every chapter is starting to annoy you...you must have been bombarded with all my messages and all i say is a line or two each time...i can't help it...i can't find anything to criticize and i don't know the words to tell you how wonderful this is...
draicana chapter 3 . 9/4/2001
oh...thats so sweet! *blinks back a tear* oh so sweet!
draicana chapter 2 . 9/4/2001
oh i like this one...very...i don't know the word...but its very {insert word here} :)
draicana chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
*crying* that was so good! so sad and yet not...oh...*sniffs*
rachel chapter 6 . 7/23/2001
oh my god thats so sad it made me cry! excellent!
Em.not signed in chapter 6 . 7/20/2001