Reviews for Getting What You Diserve
cfruge444 chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
To everyone who actually enjoyed this, fuck you all.
SESSHYLUVER1234 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
i would have laughed harder if in that vase was kagura's heart
PenumbraDoll chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
hahaha god i loved it! so cute hahahahaha porr haku i love him
Xilex90 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
lol so damn funny, I guess now we know why he neverbothers Sesshomaru
Rafeslilsister chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
naraku should beat his ass too
Gypsy chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
I liked the sotry lol, it was pretty funny. I just have this vision of it all happening and can't help but wonder- "Sesshomaru carries a random paddle with him? I knew he was a dom!"
cfruge444 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
YOU ARE GONNA PAY DEARLY FOR THAT SESSHOUMARU! WAY TO GO, HAKUDOSHI!
The Kyuubi maiden chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
that was so great! u should make a sequel!
Maru-sha chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
*claps*

Great job! He really did get what he deserved!
eica chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
that was so cute! Did you get my email requests?if not here's what I was hoping...oh and i have an extra request as well

off from whan hakudoshi made kagura break the vase,naraku spanks hakudoshi(and maybe kagura, she should have been with him)

is true to his ,when he catches hakudoshi cursing again he spanks more of a punishment,because he had already given him a warning and feels that this one needs to sink through.

is my spanks allows him to stay just one night,because it be,too hard for him to find naraku's castle in the sesshomaru catches rin cursing and spanks finds out she got it from hakudoshi,so he spanks hakudoshi again

any would work or all of 'em lol

anyway i love this fic.

Oh and if you happen to know where i could find any fics where the current inuyasha gets a spanking from seesshomaru that would be great,

thanks.
Android-J chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
FINALLY He gets his ass whipped! :)
littlefiction chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Interesting fic :) Naraku better be careful, don't want one of his favorite minions obeying his enemy better than he obeys Naraku! (giggles)