Reviews for To All A Good Night
finnickodamn chapter 4 . 12/22/2013
OMG I did not expect this at ALL but it was GOOD! :)
Ellie101 chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
Well. This was amazing, if not a little discomfiting. I truly enjoyed reading it and you are a wonderful writer!
Idealis07 chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
This is about the only R/Hr/H threeway that hasn't grossed me out.

I think it's perfect the way you wrote it. If there were confessions of love between Harry and Ron it would've bothered me. This story actually opened my eyes (as I am strictly monogamous) to why people actually have threesomes! The meaningful ones anyway.

I totally believe that you can love to people equally at the same time, so this makes your story believable. I'm feeling fuzzy inside and not disgusted and dirty. Well done! Maybe some more? (But don't stop writing Dramione, ever!)
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
LOVED IT! i haven't read any other Hr/H/R fics (not because i don't like them, but i hadn't found any) so this was PERFECT! (though maybe an admission of love between Ron and harry?)
just another One'1 chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
Wow! Umm, i have never read anything like that! ok. Good stroy though and i looove the way Hermione got her revenge on Lavender! And it was very smart the way you included a tiny bit of Dramione in this- even if it was only from Draco's side! xx
seheronelves chapter 4 . 4/6/2011
I have no idea how to react to this. I think it's nice but at the same time a little weird. It reminds me of another story. Dramione and quite hilarious at the first few chapters. If you'd like to read it the title's "You were my world!" by: Sweethoneytwilight :P I really did like your story but the thought of 2 guys sharing 1 girl no matter how much they love each other takes some time to get used to.
Bluerain22 chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
Damn! Hermione's one lucky girl! Hot story. Well written. Thanks for sharing!
aviddaydreamer chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
I have to say, this is the ONLY HP/HG/RW fic that didn't creep me out-I actually kind of loved it. I love love LOVE your Harry! Seriously. I want to clone him and chain him to my bed. I feel all warm and tingly inside.
silentcatastrophe chapter 4 . 12/20/2008
amazing! i love it!
lynn94 chapter 4 . 5/20/2008
ooh... very well done. the smut was tasteful, and it actually had a plot behind it, unlike most stories...
claymor chapter 4 . 12/31/2007
Love it! Why should she haven to choose? You got ta love it when a girl gets her men.
noel-cullen chapter 4 . 12/27/2007
i have searched and searched for a GOOD three-way between those 3 for FOREVER!and didn't find one...people seem to avoid it!

THANK YOU FOR THE AMAZING STORY!
crispywhisky chapter 4 . 10/12/2007
I really do adore your writing skill. This story was incredible - I enjoyed it SO much!
not important chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
uh! three-way dude! not cool! :(
Charlotte chapter 2 . 8/11/2007
I agree wholeheartedly with TrioFanatic.

This was fabulous.