Reviews for The Matrix Cannon
R.S.W.D.W chapter 16 . 10/16/2008
wow i realy liked this
Northwest Sage chapter 16 . 2/29/2008
Excellent! That was classic "old-school" Joe action and I enjoyed it greatly!
Emperor K. Rool chapter 16 . 2/17/2008
So, in typical Joe fashion, everyone lives to manipulate and scheme, or risk their lives and fight for freedom another day.

Ah, Storm Shadow...he won't betray the Commander "yet", but he still considers Snake Eyes his brother. As always, he is torn. And, as always Destro has an air of honor about as opposed to the underhanded "Salesman Commander".

I have said it before, this is classic G.I. Joe.
Philip Gipson chapter 16 . 2/14/2008
I forgot the twelfth G.I. Joe. That Joe will be Captain Grid-Iron. That should satisfy your needs and mine.
Philip Gipson chapter 16 . 2/14/2008
This was an incredible piece of "G.I. Joe" fan fiction. The ultimate battle between G.I. Joe, Cobra, and the Iron Grenadiers - how extraordinary. I read your previous two "Joe" fics, too. I respect that any "Joe" story you write is set in the "G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero" universe, which is totally '80s. You detail the characters and their equipment beautifully and faithfully. The next "ARAH" tale you write, I'd like to see some more Joe and Cobra characters and equipment. Brace yourself, 'cause my character/equipment list will consist of four packs of 12. Here goes:

G.I. JOE

Sgt. Slaughter, Jinx, Frostbite, Tollbooth, Quick Kick, Lt. Falcon, Airtight, Iceberg, Claymore, Outback, Blowtorch

COBRA

Serpentor, W.O.R.M.S., Copperhead, Scrap-Iron, Dr. Mindbender, Zanzibar (Dreadnok), Crimson Guard Immortal, Star-Viper, Vapor, Gnawgahyde (Dreadnok), Road Pig (Dreadnok), Overkill

G.I. JOE EQUIPMENT

R.P.V., Triple T, F.L.A.K., M.A.N.T.A., Arctic Blast, Warthog, Road Toad, Falcon Glider, P.A.C./R.A.T.s, Toss 'n Cross, Silver Mirage, Desert Fox

COBRA EQUIPMENT

S.N.A.K.E., Hammerhead, Buzz Boar, Pogo, Swampfire (Dreadnok), Viper Glider, Paralyzer, S.M.S., Stellar Stiletto, Air Skiff (Dreadnok), W.O.L.F., C.A.T.

And that's it. I wish you good luck in writing the further adventures of G.I. Joe. Yo, Joe!
Stormshadow13 chapter 16 . 2/9/2008
Wow, what a great ending!

This Fic was truly outstanding. I hope that you write more in the future.
padawanjinx chapter 16 . 2/7/2008
Well, what a terrific end to a great story! I have loved every minute of it! your attention to details makes me feel like I'm there, living the battles. I do hope you will continue writing and uploading...*hint hint*

PJ
padawanjinx chapter 14 . 1/27/2008
Please tell me you are going to continue this fic? I have LOVED every bit of it!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update it soon!

PJ
Stormshadow13 chapter 13 . 1/18/2008
Um, yeah, forgot to add this to my alert list. Oops. My bad.

Again Great story.
Stormshadow13 chapter 14 . 1/18/2008
Wow, all forces in this fic are getting their tales royally kicked.

I'm glad to see Snake Eyes and stormshadow in this fic. You are doing a very good job on all the characters.

I Love all the action. The fight seens are very discriptive and well written.

I can't wait to see what is going to happen next In the fight on Cobra Island.
Emperor K. Rool chapter 14 . 12/21/2007
Ah, we love Cobra Command don't we? Overlord, CC, Destro are allways competing for power aren't they?

I'm sorry for misreading that quote last chapter. I guess I was reading too quickly.
Brainiac5 chapter 14 . 11/21/2007
Yay! Another good chapter!

Can't wait to see what happens next.

Yes! Ninja action!
Brainiac5 chapter 13 . 10/20/2007
Nice! Very interesting so far.

I can't wait to find out what

happens next, but I'll probably

have to.
Emperor K. Rool chapter 13 . 10/18/2007
"Good-bye James!"

I'm betting Destro will survive.
Emperor K. Rool chapter 12 . 10/10/2007
You've actually used a cartoon like style emo-Commander to the same effect as the more level-headed comic Commander-creating a kick ass villain!