Reviews for Please Don't Taint My Love
RaphaellaNah chapter 8 . 2/3/2008
awh!

So Cute!

i dont understand the ending though [
shiroi-miko chapter 8 . 11/24/2007
I have to admit that the ending was confusing, but the story itself was definitely a good read Got any ideas for a sequel, maybe?
xCecilex chapter 8 . 11/24/2007
I'm confused about the ending, but it was a good chapter and an excellent story nonetheless.
xCecilex chapter 7 . 9/6/2007
Writer's block sucks. I've got that for my own stories, but I'm hoping my friends can give me ideas tomorrow at school. The chapter wasn't boring. I liked it.
ColorsOver chapter 6 . 7/29/2007
gah this is a pretty good plot! What does he want ritsuka for!
ColorsOver chapter 5 . 7/29/2007
gahh what a page turner... er wait, mouse scroller... ?
ColorsOver chapter 4 . 7/29/2007
YAY update
ColorsOver chapter 3 . 7/29/2007
Gah I luv ritsuka and soubi!
ColorsOver chapter 2 . 7/29/2007
Dun dun dun I like it! Poor Ritsuka! Gah his mom is freaky
ColorsOver chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Gah the action! Please update!

I have faved and alerted this story
xCecilex chapter 6 . 7/26/2007
I hope you know all the answers to those questions, because I don't. Good chapter, and I will tune in next time!
Galistar07water chapter 5 . 6/13/2007
Wow! What does Seimei want with poor little Ritsuka? Does Ritsuak has some kind of power forces in his life force that Seimei wants? If that happens, then he have to kill his little brother first...but why am I'm going off subject here? This is pretty good...you should add that part in...I don't know...Loveless's lifeforce can give you enough power tod destroy your enemies but you have to pull it out of him first, leaving Ritsuka unconcious and barely breathing...let Seimie get away a bit and stuff but what the heck, it's your story...
dragonzice chapter 5 . 6/10/2007
woah! so that was seimei? awesome and intense!
xCecilex chapter 5 . 6/10/2007
yay! an update! it was very good, and i can't wait for more!
IsuzuForever chapter 4 . 5/21/2007
Um...Youji is the sacrifice for the zero team. Other than that this is getting good! . Keep up the good work and update! *hits you with a paper fan*

love