Reviews for Steps Ahead
Del Nayar chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Nice, what else is there to say? I loved it was well written, good grammar, interesting. 2 thumbs up! keep up the good work! Hooah! oh yeah, happy new year's too. (I rarely find stories this well written anymore, Good Job.)
Sakyh chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Aww how sweet! You seem to love writing about them in their older years, ne? Love your oneshots as well as your chapter stories! I urge you to write more! Please?
teen titan girl chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
it was good
angelgrl chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
i love ur stories. u seem to have a way to end it with a bang with only a few words or sentences. that really amazing
Ayakkaflower121 chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
That was so cute!*melts*He cares for her so much...
demoneyeskyo86 chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
wow! very well written. short but had all the necessary information. i like it, especially the ending, the very last sentence was very nice.
Aireonna chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Aw this was cute ! I liked it.. . too bad its over . But liked it!
BaronBamboozle chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
OMG! I loved this! You have a great writing style! It's lovable and keeps me interested without getting to mushy-gushy. XD
nothing but blue chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
this was cute. i liked the subtleness of the whole situation. great job! :D
nejitenrocks chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
short but cute! you could probably make more chapters if you wished but it'sup to you...plusit's already amazing!
tomboy901 chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Wow, you have great themes! XP I liked how you ended it.

You should really post this on the LJ community. :D Or maybe you already did and I just missed it. XP
Nhelsea Caylor chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
that was splendiforous! it was lovely and awesome!
ketura chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
yey more neji and tenten please! i'm adding this to my faves! i like the way you weave your story please do post more, okay? i will never fail to review each chapter and that's a promise. swear! merry xmas!
Kane Shi Megami chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
AW! I love it:)
Alucius chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Well written. Keep up the good work. If this isn't a one-shot, I think its deserving of continuation.
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »