Reviews for Takato's Rain
ExodusClaw chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Was nice for a short story :) Keep up the good work Bye
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
This is a cute story. Please make some more. Takato and Ruki forever.
Prower Power chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Hey everybody, I should point out that I didn't think much before posting this. I sort of wrote this basically using Takato's and Ruki's names, but making different characters out of them, so I guess I should go back and fix the soccer bit and the little sister stuff. Thanks for pointing it out though, I had totally forgotten.

I guess the moral here is proofread proofread proofread! You guys should try writing a story where one person can't speak at all though(at least 500 words). It was really a challenge. I wish it hadn't been so sappy, but that's ok. Sappy Rukato can be a good thing. Talk to you later.
Pyroclastic flow chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
aw cute but very non canon write a a chapter 2 with ruki like talking
Jessica Jewell chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
I like it! I just think you need to re-watch season 3 of Digimon. Ruki has violet eyes, not blue and Takato's an only child. But other then that, I think it was a sweet story!
SassyOMG2282 chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
LOVE IT!
Kuroy chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
nice fic, but i think Takato don't play soccer...(but i think its not THAT importent xD;
Napping Sleepy Kitty chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
o.o unm... sure this isn't Davis and Kari or something? Takato playing football/soc? And having a sister?
Erismti chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Funny enough I was only interested in the title; Takato's Rain Wolf's Rain, can't see anything else in silimar so I guess it's just the weather. But a cute little fic notherless.