Reviews for Molto Dolce
the story goes on chapter 4 . 9/14/2010
I enjoyed reading your fanfic. You managed to keep House in character. I liked that it's original, funny and convincing. You made the pairing between House and the OC believable (at least it was to me) and realistic (it made sense somehow).

I feel that the ending was kind of rushed though (the part about Ian growing up was kinda summarised). I would have liked to read about Ian and his domination over his peers. He sounds like he'd be a fun kid who'd be up to a lot of mischiefs. I wonder how Fiona would deal with the troublemaker especially since House may actually approve of the clever tricks that Ian throws out. Then again House might see it as a challenge to outwit Ian and gain some parental control over the little devil. Battle of the Houses, how exciting.
TetraFish06 chapter 4 . 5/7/2009
Another great story, indeed! I loved the stolen violin action!

The characterization and portrayal of House's feelings was superb.
NightmareAhead chapter 4 . 12/10/2008
That whole story was absolutely adorable!
DD2 chapter 4 . 12/2/2008
What an amazing fic! I can't believe you haven't had more reviews! I love your fanfics, and I have to say this is one of my favorites! I think I have read this fic like 3 times. lol. I love Fiona, and the music plotline! Absolutely Awesome!
Silver Huntress2 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Im actually reading a LOT of ur stories. so far this is also one of my favs since it has such an original plot that I havent read before. Ive also been a HouseOC fan since Cameron is too much of a wimp to be with House and Stacy and Cuddy got on my nerves hehe
riordan123 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Amazing is all that i can say.
slashfan54 chapter 4 . 3/11/2008
Your story was great.

brolly501 chapter 4 . 9/30/2007
martravel chapter 4 . 6/25/2007
Uau! Another story! And I love your stories.

I love the way you write and the way you put so much in the "details". And really good details can make all the diference: other countries, the music and so on.

(one detail that I found really interesting was when you talked about the high price of the plane ticket when House went to England after her. I like those kind of details because that is the REAL LIFE)

Im also a great fan because you put another woman in House life (not Cameron or Cuddy). That is really good because you "open" the story and we can see him in another area besides the PPTH and that is so much more interesting.

Hope you put over here some more stories soon.

Doc House chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
This was a terrific story. I really really loved it.

Thanks for sharing this.

LizzyB-D chapter 1 . 12/22/2006

Couldn't disagree more with the previous review. I like House with anyone but Cameron and Cuddy. I liked the character and I found the story very interesting.

I liked the humor, the sex and the infomration about the music. I've read this author on other sites and she is one of my favorites.

Let's face it, no one can be more Pollyanna than Cameron so I can't be too upset if the other character is nice too.
N1 chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
apologies if this double posts is being difficult -

I read *most* of this story, and its technically very well written and you obviously put a lot of time and effort into it. As long as you enjoyed writing it, that is the main thing.

However there are a few things that could be improved upon IMHO. You said you were open to criticism in your author's blurb so here are my thoughts: Your main character is too much of a Mary Sue. She's too perfect, everyone likes her. Main original protagonists in a fanfic is rarely a good idea (people generally read fanfic to read about the characters they know). Unflawed main characters are also rarely interesting in any format. Two, there isn't a lot of conflict in your story. This is because everyone likes each other. Conflict is what makes stories interesting. Three - your 'mystery' of her identity was solved in the first section of your story.

I encourage you to keep writing. What I've highlighted here are issues that many new writers have, and are relatively easy to 'fix' once the author is aware of them. Of course the main thing is that you write what you want, so if you are aware of all these issues but still prefer to write how you do, then the more power to you.