Reviews for Jumanji One Half
o chapter 1 . 2/19
Woah! Kill Nabiki? He may get annoyed at her and everyone else in nerima for that matter but ranma isn't the type to kill someone or even threaten that without A.) them making a move on akane or whoever your shipping in the story, or B.) they do something to tarnish is pride personally and severely. And a prerequisite for both situations is them being strong enough to defend themselves. Ranma just wouldn't resort to killing like that, he'd get both mad and get even.
I chapter 1 . 2/19
Uhhhh... Are you saying power rangers x ranma 1/2 is original, hate to tell you but many people have already had that idea, although wedding peach is pretty original.
shadowfan999 chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
please update this fic with a new chapter i cant wait to read what happens next
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Too bad this has been abandoned...
Fenrir of the North chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Any chance of updating this? Its good.
KrisB-71854 chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
I've liked what you've shown so far although they disliked alot of it, they learned tons. I agree with the thoughts that they girls will likely think more along the lines of sharing him now. Two years with him will create the strongest friendship/bond that he has ever had.

I like the idea of them going learning magic or something hi tech as well. I'd actually say something along the lines of apprenticed to an archmage or something along those lines. The archmage should instantly cast a statis spell over the game and then start teaching them. Ranma would be very mixed on this. He will be learning magic from someone that knows their stuff, but then he will also be learning magic at all...

On high tech, I'd say they are accidently pulled along during something like a hitch hikers guide to the galaxy thing. Aliens attack/blow up/invade earth, and they get taken in with friendlies and learn all sorts of interesting things from around the galaxy.
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
id work on learning all of the more esoteric martial arts, pure ki/chi techniques that are untainted by emotion, potion making, herb lore, more languages, chi/ki healing techniques, meditation techniques and dealing with the neko-ken phobia
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
interesting
Yami no Kagen chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
Fantastically done! You've taken two series and melded them together beautifully. I hope you will show more soon, i'ts not often a writer of you're caliber is seen.

May your story's flow good and swiftly.
ranma hibiki chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
well if this isn't awesome then im a flying monkey from oz come to harass the xain pu, and ukyou

P
ShadowCrawler7 chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
Good story. Smart of Ukyo to start another game. If I had the game I would want to do that too. Although being a high powered martial artist would help to survive the game.
FrictionX42 chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
Delightful, and just a little bit twisted.
Orchamus chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
Hah! I love time loops that are beneficial!
Dairegh chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
Most excellent! XD I really hope that you choose to continue this, it has AWESOME potential!
Daisydill chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
Awesome idea! I loved the movie, and you've really kept the spirit of it!