Reviews for Jumanji One Half
Blackdex chapter 2 . 5/3/2007
My only complaint is the even spread of skills, I would find it more believable that they would each specialize, doesn’t mean that they cant do it all, just that they are better in their chosen areas. I really dislike copying Ranma’s learning curve, at least in all fields. Other than that, it’s a great piece.
Erentei Lord of Insanity chapter 2 . 5/2/2007
Have a helluva lot of fun.

This is possibly the best scenario for godmodding characters I've ever seen.
TerraBull chapter 2 . 4/11/2007
I liked the story so far, Questions and Comments?

I am surprised that Shampoo did not write a letter to Cologne while they were in the Foreign Legion, could they have communicated and perhaps altered the past?

I know it mentioned that there was the storm within the village and the attacks, there being a Monsoon or some such.

"Every month at the quarter moon

There'll be a monsoon in your lagoon."

Is there a possibility that Jusenkyo would be flooded? What has been happening within the mountain range since Shampoo was included within the game?

If Ranma ever did go back to the 'Past' would there be crossovers with notable movies such as "King Solomon's Mines, Indiana Jones And Raiders of the Lost Arc, The Mummy, Tarzan, Charge of the Light Brigade?" Hmm, I was wondering if they would have had the chance to Fly some old Cloth Air Planes, perhaps meeting the Red Baron? ;p

What else would I do with the Game if I was a Uber Martial Artist? It would depend on the current play, for the one where they were in the Legion, I would attempt to get in contact with maybe one or two of the 'Ancient Master's' of a art or two that I might owe a favor or they did me a kindness, maybe a bit of advice or word of warning for some event?

Hmm, spend time with my friends, learn as much as I could? I was agree about the comments made by dogbertcarroll.

Who created Jumanji? Is it self upgrading? I was curious if Ranma and others continued to play, would it inspire another game to be made? "Nermia"

Hmm, would you care for a few possible turn's? Just trying to help, if not, no need.

"From Ancient Times, Comes a Terror

Staying Put would be a Error."

Perhaps a Dinosaur or something else that could have survived within Jumanji? *heh* for some reason,thinking 'Lost World' or 'Jurassic Park' or 'King Kong', Hmm.. depending on what happens with the game, would Ranma have a chance to meet Godzilla or any sort of the old Sentai/ Giant Robot types?

"Beneath your feet, the Lava flows

Better leave, before it blows."

Maybe a redo of the movie Volcano in a setting of Japan or Jusenkyo?

"Hard to believe, but it got worse

You have recieved, Jumanji's Curse"

Up to the author's discretion?

"Good or Bad, Blessing and Trouble

Jumanji's effects, have been Doubled"

More Chaos?

"Blessings recieved, Harmful Curses Lifted

Long Life and Happiness, have been Gifted"

Hmm, something to balance out? Curses and Diseases or bad effects nullified?

"Defeating the Champion, A Task undone

Once Completed, A Paragon"

Sorry, just had the image of a fight between someone, a 'Final Boss' Challenge of sorts that may go on for a long time, a self upgrading rival? A type of 'Mortal Kombat' for Africa? Are there Martial Arts that Originated there?

Hmm, What else was within the Pay Chests? Maybe some undocumented Treasures or Magic's? *Heh* sorry, thinking about a 'Magic Lamp' type thing.

What has been going on within the area's that Ranma and Shampoo disappeared from, that you mentioned time was passing? I admit, I am curious, local invasions? Could Jumanji's effects mix with Jusenkyo's?

Cont when you can, I enjoyed the read.
Gree chapter 2 . 4/11/2007
Another great chapter
cyrgon0 chapter 2 . 4/10/2007
Awesome... will there be any adventure to a future time, one more technologically advanced than ours?

Anyway: awesome chapter-I certainly hope that you get the chance to update soon!
Quizer chapter 2 . 4/10/2007
This is pretty fun. I really enjoyed the movie, and the potential of going back in time over and over again is very tempting, although the game is fucking dangerous to a non-martial artist. I'm looking forward to the other adventures Ranma and his friends are going to have.

If you are fond of the 'do things over' scenario as well, go read 'Perfect Moments' by Judah. It focusses on Ranma doing the same day over and over again, and it's one of the very best Ranma fic's I've seen.

Quizer
ranger5 chapter 2 . 4/9/2007
Wow. The Legion huh?... it's just so right for a game like Jumanji.

Love all your stuff and still glad to see you writing.
Bobboky chapter 2 . 4/9/2007
excellent, i can't wait for more
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 4/9/2007
I'd use the game to expand my skills into areas where knowledge

was hard to come by. There are worlds of magic and science and

art unknown to the three as of yet. Would adding in different

items to the game board alter the magic? Would adding the Nabban

mirror allow for more options including time travel as the game

absorbed it? Would adding a henshin wand cause the board to toss

in Sailor Moon effects?
Rubel chapter 2 . 4/9/2007
Cool. I thought this was a cool story as a one shot. It's even cooler as an ongoing.
Choas Babe chapter 2 . 4/9/2007
I'd have fun. So, do the three of them meet back up? Cause, surviving the Legion would create a bond, and the girls don't seem quiet as jealous of each other so are they willing to share? And they didn't learn anything that would help with the heart problem Mr. Kounji has.
Dumbledork chapter 2 . 4/9/2007
WOW. This was a brilliant chapter once again. I absolutely love it. Simply incredible what you've been able to do with this crossover. Bravo.
Nightgazer333 chapter 2 . 4/9/2007
Good to see you writing again Sky!_ This is a really good story here. Keep it up, I like it quite allot, it's just very good!
RockBane chapter 2 . 4/8/2007
Freaky story plot, I can't wait to read more though!
allen-f-ross chapter 2 . 4/8/2007
Then Skysaber writes a new chapter...life is good. Can't wait for the next chapter, of anything you are writing!
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »