Reviews for Jumanji One Half
brindani chapter 2 . 4/8/2007
Hm, looks like they learned a lot during their unintended stay with the Foreign Legion. It should be interesting to find out what you will do with this extra training. Knowing you, it will be very creative.

Nice addition,

brindani
Jerry Unipeg chapter 2 . 4/8/2007
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) I love the idea that they are learning other things.
Tatsu-ZZmage chapter 2 . 4/8/2007
_! LOL freaking awesome setup for this.
AzureSky123 chapter 2 . 4/8/2007
Nice
ReindeerEmu chapter 2 . 4/8/2007
Hah! This was a hilarious recount of the trio's days in the foreign legion. My only complaint is that it read like a large flashback. If that was the intention, then forget I said anything. Anyway great job and I cannot wait to see what they get involved in next!
Krimzonrayne chapter 2 . 4/8/2007
I'm beyond glad to find that you're actually back! As in, -I'm definitely going to update- back, back.

Love the story btw... so many time you swing the story so widely, I've completely forgotten about the big picture... but then you brought it all back...

I guess this is what makes you stands out from other writer out there.
Rogue15 chapter 2 . 4/8/2007
Excellent as always. Some of these things you are coming up with great! I never though of some of the things you could do with that game.

I am looking forward to seeing what else you can have them accomplish.

Glad to be seeing more from you again.

Later,

Rogue
Bobboky chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
very cool
gary myers chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
it is a good story, on par with skysabers normal work. i have loved the writing style of syksaber for years and it truely gladens my heart to hear his tales again. i hope that i will not have to copy his work to presive it, but i will in any case. hopfuly i can get permision to post a site to it someday as a devoted fan.
cyrgon0 chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Awesome fic-although I generally don't write fanfiction due to my shoddy literary skills, I definitely agree that there are a lot of possibilities left in the Ranma fandom.

I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed this fanfic (along with all of your others, such as Mirrors Multiplied and Ranma Inverted, which are my two personal favorites), and to thank you for coming back to fanfiction after so long. (I saw that you had returned on AnimeAddiction's webpage, so I immediately came to check it out.)

Thank you, and I eagerly anticipate more of your great work.
iWindoze chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Because hates urls...

: / / . . p l ? / 1 2 / 0 7 / had to come back and post it again, just remove ALL the spaces to see the article!
iWindoze chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
It's you! It's really YOU!

[cries as he does a jig of joy]

Welcome back! Welcome back!

PS: I see you've been vindicated on the divide by zero thing: [ science. ] by Dr. James Anderson! You were right!
Rogue15 chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
I thought your other new story was unique. This one takes that title easily though. Any start over story I have read has always been about ranma or on rare occasions another person. Should be interesting to see how things turn out with both of them like that.

One thing. Is hammerspace affected by time? Technically it is outside normal space isn't it? If so they have some funds available then.

One thing that confused me though was why she started the game again...

Thanks for writing some more. I always enjoy it.

Later,

Rogue
TegwenielWestwind chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Fun story! I'd be interested to see how it progresses from here. Hopefully you'll continue it, but with her rolling the die again, somehow I doubt it. :)

Thanks for writing!
Hiryo chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Would you honor me with 'rating yourself' on my homepage,

which you can find through my profile here on There in

the 'Contact me'-section a little bit down you can rate yourself.

Thank you!