Reviews for Jumanji One Half
Krimzonrayne chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
...

*falls to my knees and cry*

I can't believe it's really you... You're... You're finally back... Oh praise the lord!

Thank you, this is a great christmas surprise...
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Excellent work. I can't wait to see how this turns out.

Why did Ukyou start playing again?
PersonaJXT chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Interesting idea, it's like one of those redo stories but without the oft used 'die then go back' theme. Just goes to show what a talented author you are to come up with something like this. Keep up the awesome work please!
Jerry Unipeg chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
GREAT START. Welcome back. I hope to read more of your stories (both old and new).
allen-f-ross chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
You are so right, there are a great many worlds that Ranma has yet to crossover with. Jumanji is just one and I am very happy to see you exploring it. This was a great chapter. I shall look forward to reading more of it.

Any chance of you going back to some of your unfinished works? Just hoping.

Beat Regards
The Eromancer chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
MAN IS Ukyou and bitch or what?
maniac chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
A very good the by,here's hoping the hidden weapon techniques saved the loot from the game's restart.
Hawke the Tempest chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Cute. I really liked this one. But hey, who doesn't like Ranma and Ukyou together?
Rubel chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Cool. So by implication at the end Ranma and Ukyo are going to play through the game again. Are they gonna take as long? How much will they change? I'm interested in finding out? Thank you for the great story. Oh yeah. While I haven't seen a Jumanji crossover or a Wedding Peach cross yet I have seen two Power Ranger crosses though neither of those gets particularly silly enough for me. I want to see the Rangers defeated by someone throwing pebbles at them to make their chests explode. You know just like in the show. oh well enough rambling. Great Story.
brindani chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
This was a wonderful take on an original crossover. I really liked the interaction and the nuance that not everything from the game was bad.

Excellent work,

brindani
Jetflash chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
In reading the summary of this, I realized two things: Besides the wedding peach crossover, which I'm not sure about, both Jumanji and Power Rangers have been crossed over with Ranma One-Half before. The Jumanji crossover was a lemon, and was therefore removed from FFnet when the new rules went into effect, and the power rangers cross is a crossover with Power Rangers Wild Force.
Tatsu-ZZmage chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
... now heres a million dollor question hidden weapons tech. does that mean that every thing ranma picked up will still be with him? then again is this oneshot?
Dumbledork chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Excellent work. I especially loved Ryoga's and Genma's end. Hehehehe. I don't understand the ending though. Why does Ukyo want to play again?
notBald chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
You're doing original crossovers now? Eagerly awaiting my Ranma/Sesame street cross then... :p Anyway, I have not read/seen Jumanji so I did not quite catch your less then subtle hints (hinting that they were all playing the game) - good job anyway.
RavenDove chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
I love this one. It's so mean and sweet at the same time.

I have no doubt it's really you posting. I know your style and the way your twisted mind works.

Lyda Mae (RavenDove) Jeppesen-Huff