Reviews for Christmas Present
kattylin chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
aw... that's sweet! omg update soon! luv it!
ObjectedPrincess chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
make more
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
This was cute! I loved the letter Sasuke left, I could see a sequel to this, with Sakura's answer. It was cute and fun to read. Nicely done!
Kaira-chan15 chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
This was so cute, especially when he kissed her and gave her the locket! _ I liked it, nice work!
BallerinasAreBabyNinjas chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
i liked this one!1
TheSherlockianWhovianDirection chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
Aw... This was a really sweet story! I loved it!

Keep Writing, Xiaolinchick24
skull pride chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
col i loved it.
MyFaceDecievesMyEmotions chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
i love this keep going
freak a geek chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Aw...that was so sweet! I loved it! By your other story, Meaner than Mean I think it's called, I hope you continue soon! It was a promising first chapter. If you put up other chapters for it, I guess I will never know. But anyways, PLEASE CONTINUE AND UPDATE SOON!

Toodles!

Love Micah
me chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
aw...it was cute
iMizu-chan chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
OMFG THAT WAS AWESOME IS THIS A ONE-SHOT? BECAUSE YOU SHOULD UPDATE IT ASAP! AND WHY AM I STILL SCREAMING?

PE1
ashlie chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
it was a good story, but what does FIN mean, unless it's not part of you'r story?
BrokenSoul13 chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
that is like the cutest x-mas sassak story! i loved it!
chasingcolors chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Uwaah, this was too cute for words. Even though this story is made up of words. Ah, whatever. Nice job!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
what does "oyasumi" mean in this story? In my Japanese class at school, we learned that it means "absent" like, absent from class, but that doesn't really work in the story. I really liked that story overall. It was cute.