Reviews for Odd Gets Sissified
CasperxDaisyxRa chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
funny story made me also do XD
J Dub Shippuden chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
This was great! I love the show Code Lyoko and you did an awesome job with recreating the characters. I love the vivid detail, i love the story, and i love the kink factor! you should follow up with another chapter of this where odd and sissy express their underlying feelings for that night and maybe recreate it. Whatever you decide to do, just know that you have some serious talent in writing.
Almighty Tallest Angie chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
That was rather... humiliating. XD
ArchlordV chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Yet another excellent Odd/Sissi pairing! I also read the first one "Sissi's Odd Predicament" and loved it just as much (if not more) than this one. They could base a whole April Fools-ish episode of this on Code Lyoko wherein all the characters constantly try to one-up each other's prankmanship...and XANA takes advantage of it! Here's hoping for more Odd/Sissi action from devoted writers like you!

D.X.

PS: Odd Sissi Good

XANA Sissi Priceless
Inkbug chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
:D

This made my evening. I love Odd/Sissi and this just AMUSED me to no end- the last line of the previous one had me grinning. Sissi and the Wicked Witch? XD

Great job here- I just woulda loved to see ULRICH or.. for that matter YUMI'S reaction... *gigglesnort*
NoMane chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
This was an awesome story. It was of a proper length, well written, and had humor in it.

You deserve more reviews than this.
natdrat00 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Great fic, I hope you continue with this story line.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Now that was interesting. Almost makes Odd_Sissy make sense.
JeremyxAelita Addict chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
It's not exactly funny for me but it's REALLY enjoyable...!

Love it!

(It's funny I can actually imagine this happening!)
WeLcOmE2pArAdIsE chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
And what a sequel you've made, RySenkari. I applaud you...very nice.

Grammar/spelling/Mechanics: I saw one or two simple punctuation mistakes,nothing to fuss over...for a good long sequel you had very few errors and that is good.

They were very in character and I loved how you dropped little hints about having affection or sympathy for each other without cramming it down the reader's throat. And I'm SO glad this has not been spammed yet with poorly concocted reviews.

All in all, I enjoyed it and it certainly made me laugh.

Merry Christmas
wolfwood3189 chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
although I live for Xana fights I must say this is a great story once more. please keep writing and if you don't mind can you review my story
Magus Black chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Yes they say that but lets let the future decide thier fate!

Hee Hee Hee!

Till we meet again.

-Magus Black, Oracle of Blades
The masked author1 chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
For some reason I always thought that Odd would be the kind of guy who would enjoy dressing up in women's clothing, and even have the figure to pull it off. I use to think that he'd tease Sissy by taking her dresses and wearing them. But I never saw THIS coming.

I'd like to see Odd dressed as Sissy. Then again I'd like to see Sissy dressed as Odd.

Maybe a story where they switch clothing?