Reviews for Gifts and Curses of Christmas
That's sweet.
nejiXtenten4everz chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
AW
Fragile Plastic Flower chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
Yes! I knew something like a mistletoe and kissing and love and a sad past will all play a role in this story. I must be physcic. Or maybe I just read too much Flinx stories.

Good job! Love this story!

xoxoxoxoxox,

Lady Ever
the-coconut-bubble chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
My heart is warm. :).
humanthesaurus chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
he is, like, the best boyfriend.
Chanceless chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
OH YAY

That was adorable.
Little Miss Juliet chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
Aw. That was adorable
VeelaChic chapter 2 . 4/13/2007
AW! I love Wally, haha he's so funny ] You wrote him very well. -applause-
VeelaChic chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
"...Unless, of course, you’re just so incredibly attracted to me that you feel the need to live out your days by my side…”

LOVE IT!
Saint H chapter 2 . 12/31/2006
No normal guy could get away with not getting a girl her Christmas present and still live, let alone get out of the situation ahead.

Good thing Wally West is no normal guy.
challengeAUTHORITY chapter 2 . 12/25/2006
aw... _ that was rather adorable. :D actually it was really adorable! great job!

-challengeAUTHORITY
Miss Rosie Real chapter 2 . 12/23/2006
Sushi you are utterly adorable!

...'Merry Christmas, Everyone'?

...But I'm jewish. *narrows eyes* You bet your prison bitch I'm going to sue you, HO! THAT'S RIGHT! Come my obnoxious-law-abiding-lawyer-friends! Let us make merry in the streets of JUSTICE! JUSTICE FOR JEWS! AND KWANZA-... kwankicans? KWANZA CELEBRATORS!

xD Jokejokejoke. You know I celebrate commercial christmas! And I just love poking fun at the ridiculous amount of defense people have at 'Merry Christmas'. No offence to any Jewish people, honestly.

Wally/Jinx fluff... oh how it makes me want to sing Christmas carols. However, I am feeling under the weather (like, ubersick), and will spare you the various broken cords and coughing fits.

*BIG SNIFF*

Stuffy nose. Erg.

Crazy religious families! Run, lawyers, run! This is not a drill!

I'd make fun some more, but I happen to be a couple feet away from religious freak cousin. Sounds kind of like your Jinx's mother character, for serious.

Doesn't let their children read Harry Potter or watch Disney... ugh, honestly...

But what would I know? I'm under the evil influence of JRR Tolkein and JK Rowling! *rolls eyes* If him or his parents touch my books, they're dead. They're like the creepy people who harass girls getting abortions. Or worse, go to book burnings. *shudders* Creeps. One more day until they're gone.

ANYWAY. Jeez, wandered, didn't I?

Wally is marvalous as ever. Witty, charming, sweet, understanding, adorable... - Cool guy.

I cannot believe you ENDED this. Twas a start to something beautiful, I could sense it! However, it would make updating Collide harder so...

I forgive.

_ Seasons greetings, darling!

PST! I got you and Queenie a pony. - Fred the Drama Llama? Meet Max the pleasure pony. He attacks drama, reduces stress, cuddles, snuggles, and can miraculously make icecream. Oh, and he cleans too.

Ain't he fabulous!

Enjoy. I want him soon though. I hate being sick!

Much love!

Rose
The Eccentric CheezySquirrel chapter 2 . 12/23/2006
So sweet, so fluffy. _ I like how you balanced Wally's joking side and his serious, caring side, and I like how you went into Jinx's past to explain why she hated Christmas and ended up the way she was. Great job, Sushi!

Merry Christmas to you too!

Adieu,

Cheezy
6StringSamurai13 chapter 2 . 12/22/2006
Wow...this was really cute. You do such a good job at writing Wally and Jinx's interaction; very natural. Loved the dialogue and the fluffy moments were too cute. I liked the bit about Jinx complaining about having Raven as a Secret Santa. Loved their little kiss towards the end. This was really cute. Keep up the good work, I can't wait for your next TT story.
Tech-Man chapter 2 . 12/22/2006
Awesome, I kind of figured that was what his gift was going to be. HEHE Loved the story.