Reviews for Bound by Blood
VampireAngel07 chapter 3 . 3/16
OMG! Are you going to continue it? I hope you do. This is so amazing but it's a cliffhanger! :)
sasusaku3623649 chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
Please continue this is really good!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
Come pn are u gonna waitinnnngggggggggg
stories rock chapter 3 . 8/14/2010
this is one of the greatest stories i have read, and i would like to continue reading it!

great job!
armeriamaria chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
omg O.O no update for 3 years! no! i love this story! aHHhhh! . . . don't stop!
MidnightAnimeAngel chapter 3 . 9/18/2009
Aw. Poor Sasuke. I can't wait until he and Sakura finally realize who each other is. So sweet! . Update soon. This story is so cute!

MidnightAnimeAngel
mienaimujitsu chapter 3 . 8/16/2009
Hi.. um you do realize that it has een three years since you last updated. Also ...WHEN WILL YOU UPDATE AGAIN? Did you know that your story was hte first one i read on fanfiction. How does that make you feel. You should feel guilty for making me wait such a long time. You know i am usually a rally patient person but for pete's sake it't been three years.
John Tucker chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
aw c'mon man, update this story already it's been over a year. and if you stop this story right here i'm going to find you and put a voodo curse on you.

I like meny other fans of theis story i am extraemly pisted of with the fact that you havn't added onto this story for over a year. we all want to know what happens next we all want to know when Athrun and Cagalli will get their Horaki necklace things, and we all want to know just how this story will end, and why the hell won't darin die, I mean what is he like the Fready Kruger of this story, and by the way what was with that thing when he was fighting with Dearka any way?

in fact you know just to get my point across i think i might just coppy this review and place it in all your other stories just t get my point across.

the story i'm talking about is of course 'Freedom Samurai'. and Also i remember you saying that you were using this story as a rouge draft for your own original story called 'Lotus samurai' right? well I do have a suggestion about the romance in this story. the cupples get together way to fast you need do delay it for sumtime before getting them together it makes things mor interesting that way.

any way at the risk of making this soud like an order, update this story before the end of the year or at the beginning of the next one. an if you look in your other stories you'll find the exact same reveiw word for word in every one.
els1324 chapter 3 . 3/25/2008
Oh! I love this story so far, can't wait to read more! D
Roses of Sharon chapter 3 . 12/2/2007
A fascinating story, and a concept that I love, even if it is a bit overused and cliched. Yet, so few authors can do it correctly. A brilliant job on this, and I do hope that you update soon.
borisbear chapter 3 . 8/15/2007
wow this is a really interesting story, and so well written too... i hope you keep this fic going because its one of the really good ones out there and i am dyin to read more!
Depressing Truths chapter 3 . 8/12/2007
Update PLEASE! *puppy eyes!* it is torture to wait!
Da Cute Snowbunny chapter 3 . 6/21/2007
I LOVE your story. Lol, I just love it that much. Sasuke is such a sweety in this story. I haven't read anything like this! Please update soon.
poornmiserable chapter 3 . 5/24/2007
this is a very lovely fic i enjoyed it very much i look forward to your update keep up the good work
unknown chapter 3 . 4/29/2007
Wow I really do love this story very original! I hope that you update soon! Even if you don't get many reviews sometimes you might write something and put ur heart into it but it's comes otu in a flop that happens to a lot of writers but you doing good so far keep it up!

-*Unknown*