Reviews for Never a First Time
kaixjouaddict chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
AW! another lovely setoxjou onceshot .0 i love how you once again have portrayed their relationship. really its lovely. TT_TT its cute and i think its a very realistic view of their relationship. _ i totally have to print this so i can re-read it on those days that i can't get to my comp. anyway great job once again. virtual SXJ plushies for you.
YaoiYaoiYeah chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
This is a very very nice fic...Kaiba tries to act like, well, Kaiba, but all the things that he does are so sweet and caring. There are no mad passionate moments, no crazy loud fights and no dark depressing angst. Yet the emotions in this fic are stronger than anything I've seen. This is one of the very best SetoJoey fic I've read. The love here is so deep and heartwarming.
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
This is a really good take on their relationship. Hope you won't mind me adding this to my C2.
flamethrowerqueen chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
*laughs* I always love your stories. You manage to take the 'same old thing' and put it into so many different perspectives; even if we don't always understand your reasoning, it's refreshing, nonetheless. _
raikouinazuma chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
That is how I sorta act with my boyfriend!It keeps each other sane!And avoids uneccessary we are a little bit more was great!Loved it!Thou my boyfriend just grunted and walked off(He read it too)He's such a emo.
Eternal Nightshade chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Not exactly a match made in heaven, are they?

But they appear to keep each other sane, at the very least. You _Are_ rather fixed on this pairing, aren't you? ...Good at it, too.
artemis-nz chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
"...even if Kaiba is being reasonable or looks at him with eyes that say the exact opposite of Kaiba's tone of voice, and plead where the rest of Kaiba demands."

I liked the story, and I loved that sentence. It stood out for me, in a really good way.
FirieGurl chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
that was pretty good
Clarity2199 chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
It's a cute fic. Sometimes those run-on sentences can be confusing at times, to keep up with them and their meaning. But, overall...you're short stories are always good. ;)

Clarity
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
This was cute and funny.

They are made for each other.