Reviews for The Twelve of Two
KameoDash chapter 10 . 3/22
I really enjoyed this story. It was really different to the other stories I've read. I loved how the story was all about character development and let it stay as a slow burn. I wish you luck with updating and I hope to see more updates!
Aevrum chapter 10 . 2/19
Wow, I can't believe I found this story so late. Now, only two day later, I already swallowed the whole story. What a ride! I always imagined that some kind of dialogue and monologue like thisof course on a much much smaller scale -, no matter the outcome (although I would have of course favored an NS outcome, haha) , had to happen in the manga, to clear things completely up for the two and most importantly Naruto. Too bad this whole coping on Naruto's side seemed to have happened off-panel (I'm ignoring the explanation in The Last, because it makes no sense at all) and Sakura was shockingly shown to be completely insensitive and not understanding Naruto at all (I'm looking at you, fake confession scene. Honestly, how did that even happen after showing us a few chapters prior that Sakura remembers that "Naruto always helped" her and "always knew"? Still a "kind of plot hole" for me, no matter the unsatisfying explanation by Sai) and her heart was magically completely in tact and 'healthy' in chapter 699, after all that happened with Sasuke. Kishi would have only needed a few more chapters with content like in this fic, to explain and close up everything; I understand the emotional aspect got dumped more and more, during the course of the years, in the manga, but it's still a shame that there was never a full clarification and the story was finished up so hastily. But I have to get back to the review. The style of writing is my absolute favorite; it describes the whole scenes and settings perfectly, so I, as a reader, can imagine the whole scenery unfolding, just like I would actually watch it animated. The pacing is just there, where I think "Any slower would be bad, but it's perfect for the melancholy and the descriptive writing". Just great! The characterization of Sakura is spot-on, only Naruto was acting really weird sometimes, but that was completely clarified in the last, tenth, chapter now. I honestly dont know what to write more, all important things have been already said/written by other reviewers. I just have to admire you for still writting this after so long and not abandoning it. You actually exactly started to write it when I watched my first episodes of Naruto as kid, after which I thought NS was inevitable, and again published this tenth chapter exactly during the time frame, where I after many years decided to finally finish up the Anime, being shocked about how it went. It's a really funny coincidence, hahaha. I will make sure to read any new chapters you write, no matter how long it will take, because I can easily say that this is one of absolutely best NS fics I ever read now, the last few weeks.
A fan chapter 10 . 12/8/2016
This update made my week, I adore your story, and I appreciate the amazing level to detail your putting into the character interactions, and I absolutely love the interactionshow between Sakura and Naruto, the pacing is perfect and it doesn't feel artifical or implausable, honestly this the best Naruto romance fics I've ever read, it all reads so naturally, there''s zero bashing, which is always good, I do hope you continue to work on this, I know depression is tough to manage on the daily, it's something I'm all too familiar with myself, so I can understand if the updates are infrequent, don't full pressured or rushed, as the end result is well worth the wait. Keep up the excellent work.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 10 . 11/19/2016
Loving this so much right now!
YumeTakato chapter 10 . 11/16/2016
I enjoyed it. It's still one of the few naruto stories I'll read, and I look forward to what's left in store!
cougarkillz chapter 10 . 11/15/2016
So, I just discovered this story... seemed to stay under my reader radar for quite a while and i gave it a shot. The title was always making me look at this story and go "eh..."
Yeah, I'm one of those people, I usually need an interesting title to get drawn in. I just got so bored I clicked on the link anyways, and I'm glad I did.

I love your style of writing. You write with so much detail that it's a really refreshing read. (I love alliteration)

There are a few grammar things here and there, but not common enough to raise a huge stink about it. But the way you write this, you just get drawn into the drama and the emotions... the way that you describe a scene happening, I can picture it in my mind and see exactly what you are trying to convey... and I love it. I love the mental imagery. I love the drama plot. I love the route this story is going, and I can't wait to read more.

You just got yourself a new fan, and I'll be favoriting and following this story now.
miraakvanguard chapter 10 . 11/13/2016
Absolutely loving this story. Was excited to re-read the first 9 chapters to get caught back up when I saw you uploaded a new one. Hope you keep your chin up and know your readers are behind you 100% no matter what life throws at you. Can't wait to see where this story goes, favorite naruto/romance fic yet.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/13/2016
loved the chapter
I wonder what Sakura has in store for naruto
sakura.haruno.1010 chapter 2 . 11/13/2016
Awww this chapter was really cute and adorable
Yojimbra chapter 10 . 11/12/2016
Ha this was great! It's nice to see you're writing again! I certainly hope you continued this story.

But man this chapter was long, but I'm happy for its length you covered a lot of ground and it is impressive.

I look forward to seeing the next chapter!
MysticsBlue chapter 9 . 11/12/2016
I KEPT PERSISTENT FOR YEARS AND OMG IT PAID OFF IM SO HAPPY
BinarySculpture chapter 6 . 8/6/2016
Absolutely loved your use of Simon and Garfunkel. I was apprehensive when I read Sakura was going to sing a lullaby, as I abhor using up thirty plus lines of text for a song, but you did it right. Good job :)
Mad Library Scientist chapter 9 . 3/26/2016
Holy crap, I don't even remember reading this chapter, despite being mentioned directly at the end. I hope I don't have to wait four more years for the next installment!
Guardian54 chapter 6 . 10/9/2015
Honestly, I suspect she could tell her parents the truth (except maybe the bed sharing) and get away with it, since she could play it off as being horribly taumatized from Sasuke's leaving, being clingy to her remaining teammate, and not being able to just sit and do nothing as he suffered in the night.
BitteOrca chapter 1 . 9/18/2015