Reviews for The Twelve of Two
JerHat chapter 11 . 3/28/2021
Fully lives up to the Romance/Angst tags. So can't complain I wasn't warned. While I normally don't like anything that is Angst/Drama/Tragedy etc this came out quite refreshing.

I think it's the first time I've seen this situation handled like this. The story is also pretty well written. There was a few points I was like, "Hmm. Does this make sense?" and I'm not entirely sure about Sakura's 180 turn around but she did go through a lot in a short period of time and I have no idea how someone would recover in a situation like that. Since in real life, you can't have your injuries and sickness cured that quickly. She also had Naruto's situation and state of mind explained and given a mission to check on him/make sure he's not going to flee the village.
Chase McCullough chapter 11 . 12/13/2020
the flow and immense detail into the minds and hearts of the characters is without parallel. you are an amazing writer and I’m grateful to have stumbled onto this fictional masterpiece. I can’t wait to see where it goes!
annasaotome83 chapter 1 . 10/31/2020
I loved this fic!
Richy chapter 11 . 9/19/2020
Don't ever disregard your work, this is your story and you should see through the ending, from what i can tell you've done one hell of a job. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2020
Trash
sasukesdoom chapter 11 . 12/30/2019
I remember reading this for the first time as I was just starting to read fanfiction. Years later, and I still love it! I really hope to see the last chapter that you're still working on!
Throwing Star chapter 11 . 9/18/2019
I wasn't here for the original chapter 12, but I have to admit, reading the reviews makes me almost a little scared that the proper ending will be a more in-depth explanation or showcasing of how the canon couples came to be or work. And that would be...eh...

I know not every romance story has to end with the leads getting together...but I hope they do.
themans11 chapter 1 . 5/8/2019
what happened? last I checked, I was waiting to read ch 12 and now that has been deleted along with a revamped ch 11. are there any other changes chapters? can I still read the original ending?
Guest007 chapter 11 . 5/7/2019
I think you should keep old chapter 12 and also write a new chapter 12. I like old chapter 12. Many people skipped that chapter I think, So they didn't see the beautiful heart-touching interaction between NaruSaku and their kisses scenes was so beautiful.

Looking forward to new chapter where they are actually together. I know it will be much more beautiful than the old one.

take your time and write a big chapter with lots of NaruSaku moments.
eqo chapter 11 . 5/7/2019
Hey ,

I have not read other comments and am sorry I have not contributed , but your last chapter was not bad . It was sad and for sure not what people expected , but it was not a bad chapter by any means .

Of course , if you are willing to work on a different , more happy ending , that is really great too .

But maybe you can put up the original one as separate one shot story about Naruto and Sakura finally addressing their feelings for one another after events in canon .
Dobbyhasnomastr chapter 11 . 5/5/2019
I really enjoyed this chapter! I hadn't read the one you deleted but the story so far has been well written and satisfying. I'm glad they made up and had an open discussion about everything.
SkullVenom chapter 11 . 5/4/2019
take your time. I still loved your story.
waldo071 chapter 11 . 5/4/2019
I didn't get to read the 'final' chapter but your update to this one and the other reviews indicate you went with a canon ending. While I wouldn't go into a tirade regarding how that feels like coming out of nowhere (as other reviews have covered that nicely), I would request you to take off the NaruSaku tags. You have them both as the only characters, under a romance category, with NaruSaku written in the description which seems now to be very misleading.
DarkBlight chapter 11 . 5/4/2019
The original ending wasn't bad per say but it wasn't what I expected so it greatly surprised me. I could even argue that it's even a bit beautiful since you've made canon ending tolerable for me since I could imagine that totally happening and it'll explain why it happened that way. It'll personally be my fanon at this point.

On the change, I appreciate that you didn't delete chapter 12 because of pressure but because you as the author felt you've done your work an injustice so you yourself set out to fix that. And tip my hat in great respect to you for that. Though at the same time it feels sad that you've deleted a chapter you've worked hard on so may I suggest putting it back and label it as an alternate ending? As I've said, it was beautiful in it's own way.

Now, I can't wait to see what epic ending you felt like giving this story too so I'll be waiting for how long it takes for you to finish this labor of love that I have the pleasure of reading. Have a nice day and thank you for your work
Aevrum chapter 12 . 5/4/2019
I still have to reread the story, but after 2 notifications of updates in 2 two days I was a bit surprised and wanted to see if these are really two new chapters, but oh boy, then I saw the overdramatic comments and decided to fly over the last chapter. Here are just my 2 cents:

When I first read the story a few years ago it had I think 8 or 9 chapters. I always thought that you will possibly not let Sakura and Naruto end up together; as you have written in your Notes, this story was about something else than letting them end up together, about their miscommunication and wrong expectations, and so on, and I also always had that impression too.

But, what I can't understand is, why did you specifically choose to incorporate the full Canon ending into the end? Would you have written something like this, when starting this story in 2007? Or when at chapter 6? I don't think so, and the reader can also feel this. I mean, don't get me wrong, not that it's bad, I love most of the few fics exploring the standing of NaruSaku in Canon, and this is also written nicely. But it honestly would need its own seperate story, it really doesn't belong and fit into here. After all the 11 chapters you have written, for things to happen like they did in Canon, A LOT has to happen. And I don't mean the pairings, but the process it happened. Their confrontations in the Land of Snow, the Last, why on earth would that for example even happen?

Please don't understand it the wrong way, but it honestly doesn't make sense at all. It's like trying to fit two puzzle pieces that don't belong together. I would have loved to read a seperate story about the Canon ending, but oh well.

Besides all this, this is still a really great story and I love your extensive exploration of them bothone of the few downsides being, like one commentor has already written, this constant roller coasting of not only the emotions, but also the maturity level of the characters. One can sometimes feel the time gap between the chaptersin the last chapters for example Sakura is way too mature and Naruto way too childish and emotional. Your writing is still superb, let's see when I will find time to fully reread this.
And don't let it all bring you down, see it all as constructive criticism.