Reviews for The Twelve of Two
BinarySculpture chapter 6 . 8/6
Absolutely loved your use of Simon and Garfunkel. I was apprehensive when I read Sakura was going to sing a lullaby, as I abhor using up thirty plus lines of text for a song, but you did it right. Good job :)
Mad Library Scientist chapter 9 . 3/26
Holy crap, I don't even remember reading this chapter, despite being mentioned directly at the end. I hope I don't have to wait four more years for the next installment!
Guardian54 chapter 6 . 10/9/2015
Honestly, I suspect she could tell her parents the truth (except maybe the bed sharing) and get away with it, since she could play it off as being horribly taumatized from Sasuke's leaving, being clingy to her remaining teammate, and not being able to just sit and do nothing as he suffered in the night.
BitteOrca chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
Update? Ever?
LegendaryWriterS chapter 9 . 8/29/2015
Update quickly. Great Story.
midnightscar17 chapter 9 . 11/23/2014
Wtfh update please!
THE OBSERVER chapter 9 . 10/4/2014
Excellent Story Progress, can't wait for next chapter.

thunder3swords chapter 9 . 5/23/2014
Wow...all I can say is wow...I have spent the past week reading all 9 chapters of this story and I can't believe I hadn't found it before. This is just awesome. I am a NS fan and I don't see anything wrong with this chapter. You are right, life doesn't always go the way we plan. We also cannot read people' minds and our own personal experiences will have an impact on the way we see things. For me this is more realistic. Naruto having doubts about Sakura's feelings or intentions...let's face it in the manga he doesn't believe her confession either. So I see this as helping to explain everything and get a true insight into the minds of those two characters, which I think you have done really well.

Your writing style is really good too. Very detailed and descriptive. The little things just make it seem more real and you can visualise it too.

I really look forward to the next installment. I can see that these chapters take a lot of work and a lot of time to do justice. So I will wait patiently, but hopefully not too long!
mason chapter 9 . 11/15/2013
I wonder when the nxt chapter is.:)
Mad Library Scientist chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
Hoping that you'll eventually continue this!
Drew chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
Listen. I love this story. I know how difficult it can be to write, as well. Take your time. Make it grand. I have faith.
ass chapter 9 . 7/13/2013
wjo the fuck cares about yur fucking life,-
Guest chapter 7 . 6/7/2013
The conversations just drag onnnnn. Seriously they need to get to the point, one small talk shouldn't be 6k words...
canonOTP chapter 9 . 6/2/2013
PLEASE UPDATE THE STORY SOON. Very well written. It was so well written and thought out that I found myself cursing through most of chapter 9. It really fucking pisses me off how stupid the both of them are... Although I understand where they come from. Ill be waiting! Get to the fluff already too. This chapter made me depressed as fuck.
btalover chapter 9 . 5/28/2013
Pleeeaase update soon! looove your story! keep up the excellent work!