Reviews for The Twelve of Two
midnightscar17 chapter 9 . 11/23/2014
Wtfh update please!
THE OBSERVER chapter 9 . 10/4/2014
Excellent Story Progress, can't wait for next chapter.

And Your WRITING SKILLS are OUTSTANDING.
thunder3swords chapter 9 . 5/23/2014
Wow...all I can say is wow...I have spent the past week reading all 9 chapters of this story and I can't believe I hadn't found it before. This is just awesome. I am a NS fan and I don't see anything wrong with this chapter. You are right, life doesn't always go the way we plan. We also cannot read people' minds and our own personal experiences will have an impact on the way we see things. For me this is more realistic. Naruto having doubts about Sakura's feelings or intentions...let's face it in the manga he doesn't believe her confession either. So I see this as helping to explain everything and get a true insight into the minds of those two characters, which I think you have done really well.

Your writing style is really good too. Very detailed and descriptive. The little things just make it seem more real and you can visualise it too.

I really look forward to the next installment. I can see that these chapters take a lot of work and a lot of time to do justice. So I will wait patiently, but hopefully not too long!
mason chapter 9 . 11/15/2013
I wonder when the nxt chapter is.:)
Mad Library Scientist chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
Hoping that you'll eventually continue this!
Drew chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
Listen. I love this story. I know how difficult it can be to write, as well. Take your time. Make it grand. I have faith.
ass chapter 9 . 7/13/2013
wjo the fuck cares about yur fucking life,-
Guest chapter 7 . 6/7/2013
The conversations just drag onnnnn. Seriously they need to get to the point, one small talk shouldn't be 6k words...
canonOTP chapter 9 . 6/2/2013
PLEASE UPDATE THE STORY SOON. Very well written. It was so well written and thought out that I found myself cursing through most of chapter 9. It really fucking pisses me off how stupid the both of them are... Although I understand where they come from. Ill be waiting! Get to the fluff already too. This chapter made me depressed as fuck.
btalover chapter 9 . 5/28/2013
Pleeeaase update soon! looove your story! keep up the excellent work!
krakonfive chapter 9 . 1/23/2013
Hats off to this wonderful work. You make those two characters alive.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/9/2013
Of all the naru/ saku I've seen, I can really say that this portrays them both perfectly. If they were to get together, this is how it would have gone down
dalulzing chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
And this is where I unfollow this great fic with impunity. Going to chase her is unacceptable. So she came back. He won't beg if he is a MAN. Once bitten twice shy.
Silent Bunshin chapter 9 . 12/25/2012
Great story. Please update :)
November Ember chapter 9 . 12/18/2012
The last chapter was so heart-clenching that I almost cried... I could feel their emotions with your excellent descriptions... so beautiful and the last bit of comic relief was such a good add in...loved it all!