Reviews for Happy Christmas: War is Over
rosepainter123 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
AMAZING! I don't usually say my words in uppercase unless I'm really giddy and I am because of your story. I LOVE IT!
flight815surviver chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Well of course it was him. They just so god damn cute!
Miss Lavender Sky chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Wow. You totally make my day. This was so sweet. And I so wanna play that game someday. Lol.

You rock.

:]
aliensister chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
I LOVE Steven's reason for loving Jackie! lmao!
Willofthewisp chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Oh, I absolutely LOVED it! Everyone was so in-character, and I love the pairings for the Hoto Circle. Red telling Fez why he loves him is priceless. It was such a nice sequence when you showed everyone at their respective houses, just being together and enjoying their Christmas traditions. It figures Miracle on 34th Street is Jackie's favorite Christmas movie- all the style of the 40s with Natalie Wood who is probably one of her favorite actresses, and just believing in dreams and all the hokey stuff the rest of the gang makes fun of her for. I knew that was Hyde touching her! How can he resist her? It's so original there wasn't a kiss between the two of them at the end. You chose to show us a glimmer of hope that they will get back together and since you showed us earlier they're still very much in love, it just makes a person feel...Christmasy to watch them go inside a house together and cuddle in front of the tv on the best night of the year. You ought to team up more often.
Hyde's Bride chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Aw wondeful! That was so sweet and what a great ending!
debbie325 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Revisiting Christmas stories past. And this one rocks. Even reading it again, it made me laugh out loud, brought me close to tears and left me with a big dopey grin on my face. And I adore the song. Pretty much everything I look for in a good story. Happy Christmas. :)
BrownEyedDevil chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Oh no. I think I got something in my eye. Or maybe it's my broken glasses. Everything's blurry and... Okay, I'm about to cry. There you have it.

I really need to expand my vocabulary with words that can replace awesome. Because I sound like a broken record, but it's your fault. You keep writing these incredible stories!

The ass-grabbing, Red and Fez fighting over cookies, donna being bitchy with her dad-all this was so typical. And then the new circle. Oh, i loved Eric for that suggestion. The circle was awesome

And the pairing was good, too. I was getting so excited when it came to Hyde and then the stubborn ass refused to answer. damn it. They were having a moment there, I loved how they continued looking at each other even after the power was back on...

Then the ending. It reminded me so much of the ending in "Christmas" :D That was really sweet. And my heart jumped when Fez said Hyde wasn't home and then he was walking up to Jackies house.

Aw, they're watching the Christmas movie she wanted to see-and the fact that she doesn't even need alcohol ton lure him in says everything.

There's always hope, and if that isn't a message fit for a Christmas story I don't know what is :D

You managed to get this story out of the heap of shit S8 is-I love you. Seriously. You really are amazing.
brucasfanatic chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
hey...so I usually dont read fics that aren't completely focused on JH, but I had to read this one b/c I just read your fic Someday and needed to get my heart started up again. The ending was so sweet, and I loved the flash-back convo you had about the lowering standards. ) so sweet. *heart melts*
SkittlezLvr79 chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Wow, the concept of this blew me away and I love that it wasn't the typical Christmas fic where everyone's just getting along. The group at that point in time had too many issues for them not to explode. You didn't back down and gave us an ending that was entirely believable. Great job!
Zennie21 chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
i re-read this story all the time and im conviced that if FOX ever made a 70s show special this would be it because its funny and theres angst and truth but its so in-character...one of the best j/h moments ever because it reminds me of how they acted towards each other in the episodes following the "i don't know" *shudder*...there was so much hurt but so much love and it led to a *hot* reunion...words can't express my LOVE for this story i wish you would expand into like a year from this point...think about it pwease!
ChasingYou chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
That was really beautiful! You have a great writing style and I really like Fez and Red in this story.

And of course you gave me hope for hyde and jackie and I think that might be the best christmas present ever!
MirrorKate chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Aww, this is wonderful! It put me back in the Christmas spirit even though it's February. :) Great fic!
lovetaker101 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
i just love all of these sweet little christmas fics people are writing. this one was so funny! everyone was perfect. “Yeah? Well… your face just keeps getting blurrier and blurrier every day!” hahaha i love kelso. he's so sure about that rudolph sequel. and the song at the end was perfect. great job!
Zenkindoflove chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Aww, her ass feels great in the dark! That was probably the sweetest thing I have ever read... in it's own twisted luvcali way! This Christmas story was wonderful. I loved the 'i love you because...' circle. Everyone's responses were very interesting and touching.