Reviews for Get Me a Wife
AyraTheAverage chapter 25 . 7/18
Im going to be overly excited and hope that you make a sequel to this (with mpreg of course ;P )
eliza-00 chapter 13 . 7/4
Kyuubi thou XD
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 30 . 6/27
God! That was amazingly AWESOME!
I was on superb fangirl mode all d damn time XD
Thank u so much 4 such beautifully written sasunaru fic...i never regret every second of reading it *crying joyfully*
Love d way u way u write every character in this..just LOVE it!
This is ultimately one of my fav sasunaru fic! Arigatou thank u terima kasih xiexie syukran danke and every other thank us in different languages tat existd x)
Only Bones Remain chapter 30 . 6/26
This is perfect, thank you. So well written. So glorious. So well written. Thank you.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 17 . 3/23
Lol OMFG I loved this story. Though I wonder if Naruto turned the dominate tables on Sasuke and made Sasuke the Uke. *grins* I mean Sasuke's name has the word Uke in it. Anyways I loved it. Is there a sequel? Please update! xD
Simon chapter 30 . 1/24

IM A FANGIRL

SORRY SASUKE AND NARUTO

I NEED TO SHARE THIS WITH THE WORLD
Guest chapter 30 . 11/19/2014
Amazing! Make more, please!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/18/2014
I am the same! I fear SasuKarin so much I get sick.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/18/2014
I like it it's funny
anon chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
This is great.
Altira chapter 30 . 11/14/2014
Aw cute.(: Well written too, good job
Emerald Time chapter 30 . 10/9/2014
I want to squeal so badly, but I can't because I'm at college and it'll look weird. But: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I loved the story! Lots of fluff, I love fluff!
Without Ambition chapter 30 . 9/14/2014
Well...I AM GOING TO DIE OF FANGIRLING. SASUNARU. Anyway this was awesome, I think there were definite bits of OOCness (i think naruto was a bit too uke but idk) but the overall story was epic! Great ending! *rabid fangirl noises* I'll just let myself out...
Without Ambition chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Were first chapter awesomeness gooo sasuke the kyuubi is awesome!
Chandra Migina chapter 30 . 9/12/2014
Great story. I enjoyed it so much reading it - and really had to keep my breath not to laugh every time

Great writing, and also great on the emotional parts. Really liked it xD

Oh an yeah. Poor konoha's girls - seems like all the male candidates were taken (except a few ones )
2,187 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »