Reviews for Christmas in Konoha With Him and Her
Shikamarugirl7 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
this was nice

to say the least

it's cool how the were both talked to about each other

idk if that makes sense, well w/e, Ino told Shika about Temari and Neji told Temari about Shikamaru

totally genius
Hikaru Takahashi chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Really cute! Everyone was in character,so that's a plus!
Pink Illusion chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
So fluffy. I don't care whether Ino and Shikamaru or Temari and Shikamaru get together.
bibliophileemily chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Aw! This one's cute! I love Shikamari (as you called it). The mistletoe idea was really good!

Hmm...can't think of any "constructive criticism," so I won't write any! Thanks for the good story!
romance ninja chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
That was one of the best oneshot shikatema's I've seen yet! .
Starfaya967 chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Yet another fantastic story of Temari and Shikamaru! My friend'll love this one! And the 'Not a RElaxing Vacation' one too!
brocko18 chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Wow, that was really good. PLEASE CONTINUE! It's so cool! I'd love to see what happens next! ShikaTema forever!
sonteen12 chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
It's really nice! ShikaTema is so cute!
Del Nayar chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Good Story. Loved the "Genius acting". Happy New Years keep up the good work, Hooah!
Akaiyu chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
O..M..G.. That was the best ShikaTema staory I have ever read! You are a brilliant writer! kudos too joo!

~izen
FoxTail17 chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Aw! Kawaii! (cute)
Lil Enchantress chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
*stares in awe* It's so KAWAII! Definately fluff... but what's wrong with that? You always have unexpected turns in your stories! I wish I could think of enough ideas to be able to so that... But um, anyway... I was wondering... since I owe you one anyway for keep saying I'll read your one story but then getting side tracked ;;... is there any pairing you would like me to write a one-shot for? As a Christmas gift to one of my favorite authors (you). It can be any pairing, yaoi, crazy crack pairings, or whatever... as long as it's not a requested lemon. ;; I can't write those yet... *is scared of them* Anyway... please let me know! I'll get working on it right away once you tell me. Talk to you later, good luck writing!

Lil Enchantress

Mimi
wingedauthoress14 chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
AW! who doesn't love the fluff? wicked awesome story!
sarsaparillia chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
everyone loves shika/tema... *happy sigh* so cute!
Dragon P chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Great fic! I like how most of the ninja were very in-character.