Reviews for Griffin Turner: Ace Attorney : Talons of the Law :
orochi.exe chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
Please continue this story! It's Only Fair :D
Star Ribbon chapter 7 . 2/17/2008
Oh, wow... I didn't really know what to think at first, since I typically don't see great OC-centric stories like this. However! I was blown away by the entire thing. Not only is Griffin well-fleshed out (I love how he's short - not what you expect for a DA), but everyone else seems so real and fits into their world so well. The canon references seem to be far and few, but they're a delight to figure out.

I'm definitely impressed, and I hope you keep on writing this, because it'd be a shame for this story to die out.
Tanya Adams 64 chapter 7 . 12/21/2007
Good to see you have updated this story. :)

Keep it up, Al.

Tanya Adams 64
Tobiasa chapter 6 . 5/4/2007
This is awesome! It's like a real GS game! I'm adding this to faves. Update soon!
Tanya Adams 64 chapter 5 . 4/28/2007
Awesome chapter! Keep it up!

Tanya Adams 64
Gijinka Renamon chapter 5 . 4/28/2007
And so the trial finally ends...it was interesting that we got to learn more about Griffin's "Special Ability", though there's still no indication of who or what it is...Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
deadanonacc chapter 4 . 4/24/2007
Your story is getting better. The suspense, man. Haha.. special ability. Griffin is funny.
Tanya Adams 64 chapter 4 . 4/23/2007
Great job! Can't wait for the next chapter!
InvinciChicken chapter 4 . 4/23/2007
wow. wowowowowow.

you should become a case-writer for capcom

this feels just like playing the game
WarChild chapter 3 . 4/23/2007
I just realized something else. Why didn't Griffin ask why Felix was left with someone who lived in Kurain of all places?
WarChild chapter 4 . 4/23/2007
Heh, Felix parents were both lawyers, and he likes coffee.

I think I know who his real parents are. And that would make his friend ship with Edna Fey... interesting.

BTW, will we see the fate of Phoenix post-GS4?
Gijinka Renamon chapter 4 . 4/23/2007
Yay! Finally, an update! _ Please continue really soon!
deadanonacc chapter 3 . 4/8/2007
Oh, I really like this story. Especially about the Fey family being dead.. :O Huh, I wonder.
Gijinka Renamon chapter 3 . 4/5/2007
Cool...I wanna see more of this!
Seamarmot chapter 2 . 2/18/2007
I was actually very surprised to read something so interesting. It's a lot like the game, but still new. I can't wait to see how Midori will be proven innocent and the real mystery behind the murder.