Reviews for Crossword Compulsions And Coffee Conundrums
SunshineBubbles chapter 10 . 11/30/2017
Dam son this was friggin fantastic I am absolutely in love with this fan fiction, I know you said you were done with this particular OC but I seriously hope you until you change your mind because wow I need more lol.
sullecile chapter 10 . 11/7/2017
Is there really no sequel to this?
sullecile chapter 9 . 11/7/2017
Hahaha! I absolutely love the ending. I am really delighted to stumble upon this wonderful work. Thank you for blessing this fandom with your wonderful work. Is there a sequel? Just curious...Also Edward here is really adorable, I just love the way you portrayed his view in things.
safayi chapter 3 . 8/21/2016
Next year will be this story's 10 anniversary. I still come by and re-read it. Did anyone ever continue your story? I think I should. I'll this about it.
Flamegirl217 chapter 10 . 5/8/2016
NOOOOO! This can't be over! God I BEG you to write more, even a one-shot. PLEASE.
Flamegirl217 chapter 8 . 5/8/2016
I'm reading through this chapter and I keep thinking 'We got Jervis Tetch right here ladies and gentleman'. I mean, how could 'rooms filled with bouquets' and unrequited feelings NOT make you think of 'Mad As A Hatter'?
Eurus Rantipole chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
The fanfic where the girl fed Scarecrow SOUP was NOT fluffy because Scarecrow fucking KILLED her.

lmao
Also, you're awesome. :D
LilPotterfanfic chapter 10 . 11/28/2015
I really, really loved this. (Have I written you a review before? I'm not sure.) I found this again late night as I was re-reading my favorites, and this is really, such a great story with a lot of future potential. Great job!
DaughterJudyK chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
I love this story. I've read it several times. Eddie is adorable.
Aileil chapter 10 . 11/24/2014
This has the potential for many sweet imaginings. :) Thank you so very much for inventing the character of Monica. (I never read stories with OCs in them, but yours caught my eye).
Indecisive Narcissist chapter 10 . 2/15/2014
Love is a chaotic emotion that makes everyone a little crazy! The Riddler is no different. You gotta make a sequel to this! If not, I don't mind! This story rocked!
DevilToBeLoved chapter 10 . 9/12/2013
Cute, cute, cute and well-written.
DaughterJudyK chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
This is my favorite Riddler. Slightly egotistical and only slightly full of himself. I've read this story a couple times. One of these days i'll expand on it.
SamiraGranger chapter 10 . 7/8/2012
...May I PLEASE use a similar storyline to what you have with this? I want to make sure it's alright before I begin writing one that is now floating in my mind...
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 6/29/2012