Reviews for Crossword Compulsions And Coffee Conundrums
Aileil chapter 10 . 11/24/2014
This has the potential for many sweet imaginings. :) Thank you so very much for inventing the character of Monica. (I never read stories with OCs in them, but yours caught my eye).
Indecisive Narcissist chapter 10 . 2/15/2014
Love is a chaotic emotion that makes everyone a little crazy! The Riddler is no different. You gotta make a sequel to this! If not, I don't mind! This story rocked!
DevilToBeLoved chapter 10 . 9/12/2013
Cute, cute, cute and well-written.
DaughterJudyK chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
This is my favorite Riddler. Slightly egotistical and only slightly full of himself. I've read this story a couple times. One of these days i'll expand on it.
SamiraGranger chapter 10 . 7/8/2012
...May I PLEASE use a similar storyline to what you have with this? I want to make sure it's alright before I begin writing one that is now floating in my mind...
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
XD Cute.
Jabberings chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
This story is fantastic! I love how perfectly you have the Riddler's character, and all the dramatic irony is hilarious. Can't wait to read the rest :)
nisan uzumakie chapter 10 . 1/7/2012
ur not wrighting it any more? it was a good begining to a story, i hope some one continues it.
NicaRox chapter 10 . 10/22/2011
LOVE THIS!

FAVIN IT!

Might mess with Monica for the heck of it :P

THANK U FOR UR AWESOME STORY!
Seiberwing chapter 10 . 10/9/2011
Definitely fun and in-character, though...you did say you weren't going to write any more of her and it makes the story stop very abruptly. I did enjoy it, but the ending feels rushed.

(Also, could you put in some breaks/lines between author's note and prose? It would make things less confusing.)
ABCs chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Funny; not realy all that fluffy and the best part is that the OC is belivable and the riddler seems in charecter
Professor J. L. Nemo chapter 10 . 8/3/2011
Oh, please write more on these two! The way you craft them is just so hysterically funny!

On a more serious note, you really should become a professional writer. The world needs more good literature, and I think you can be one of the people that can supply that.
Professor J.L. Nemo chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
*hysterical laugh*
Safayi not logIn chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
Another great year. I can now regularly complete simple crossword puzzles to the point where ive lost interest. I nolonger use a dictionary, nor obsess over incomplete ones.
Tanigi chapter 10 . 6/30/2010
This was sweet. :) I felt so sorry for Edward when he figured Monica's behavior out, but then I was glad when I found out he'd been wrongly accused, and the ending made me smile... now he just needs to reform so they can fall in love and get married. :D I do wish you would write a sequel...