Reviews for Crossword Compulsions And Coffee Conundrums
Flamegirl217 chapter 10 . 5/8
NOOOOO! This can't be over! God I BEG you to write more, even a one-shot. PLEASE.
Flamegirl217 chapter 8 . 5/8
I'm reading through this chapter and I keep thinking 'We got Jervis Tetch right here ladies and gentleman'. I mean, how could 'rooms filled with bouquets' and unrequited feelings NOT make you think of 'Mad As A Hatter'?
Delirium Majere chapter 1 . 3/7
The fanfic where the girl fed Scarecrow SOUP was NOT fluffy because Scarecrow fucking KILLED her.

lmao
Also, you're awesome. :D
LilPotterfanfic chapter 10 . 11/28/2015
I really, really loved this. (Have I written you a review before? I'm not sure.) I found this again late night as I was re-reading my favorites, and this is really, such a great story with a lot of future potential. Great job!
DaughterJudyK chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
I love this story. I've read it several times. Eddie is adorable.
Aileil chapter 10 . 11/24/2014
This has the potential for many sweet imaginings. :) Thank you so very much for inventing the character of Monica. (I never read stories with OCs in them, but yours caught my eye).
Indecisive Narcissist chapter 10 . 2/15/2014
Love is a chaotic emotion that makes everyone a little crazy! The Riddler is no different. You gotta make a sequel to this! If not, I don't mind! This story rocked!
DevilToBeLoved chapter 10 . 9/12/2013
Cute, cute, cute and well-written.
DaughterJudyK chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
This is my favorite Riddler. Slightly egotistical and only slightly full of himself. I've read this story a couple times. One of these days i'll expand on it.
SamiraGranger chapter 10 . 7/8/2012
...May I PLEASE use a similar storyline to what you have with this? I want to make sure it's alright before I begin writing one that is now floating in my mind...
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
XD Cute.
Jabberings chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
This story is fantastic! I love how perfectly you have the Riddler's character, and all the dramatic irony is hilarious. Can't wait to read the rest :)
nisan uzumakie chapter 10 . 1/7/2012
ur not wrighting it any more? it was a good begining to a story, i hope some one continues it.
Ezla chapter 10 . 10/22/2011
LOVE THIS!

FAVIN IT!

Might mess with Monica for the heck of it :P

THANK U FOR UR AWESOME STORY!
Seiberwing chapter 10 . 10/9/2011
Definitely fun and in-character, though...you did say you weren't going to write any more of her and it makes the story stop very abruptly. I did enjoy it, but the ending feels rushed.

(Also, could you put in some breaks/lines between author's note and prose? It would make things less confusing.)