Reviews for Crossword Compulsions And Coffee Conundrums
Indecisive Narcissist chapter 10 . 2/15
Love is a chaotic emotion that makes everyone a little crazy! The Riddler is no different. You gotta make a sequel to this! If not, I don't mind! This story rocked!
DevilToBeLoved chapter 10 . 9/12/2013
Cute, cute, cute and well-written.
DaughterJudyK chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
This is my favorite Riddler. Slightly egotistical and only slightly full of himself. I've read this story a couple times. One of these days i'll expand on it.
SamiraGranger chapter 10 . 7/8/2012
...May I PLEASE use a similar storyline to what you have with this? I want to make sure it's alright before I begin writing one that is now floating in my mind...
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
XD Cute.
Jabberings chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
This story is fantastic! I love how perfectly you have the Riddler's character, and all the dramatic irony is hilarious. Can't wait to read the rest :)
nisan uzumakie chapter 10 . 1/7/2012
ur not wrighting it any more? it was a good begining to a story, i hope some one continues it.
NicaRox chapter 10 . 10/22/2011
LOVE THIS!

FAVIN IT!

Might mess with Monica for the heck of it :P

THANK U FOR UR AWESOME STORY!
Seiberwing chapter 10 . 10/9/2011
Definitely fun and in-character, though...you did say you weren't going to write any more of her and it makes the story stop very abruptly. I did enjoy it, but the ending feels rushed.

(Also, could you put in some breaks/lines between author's note and prose? It would make things less confusing.)
ABCs chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Funny; not realy all that fluffy and the best part is that the OC is belivable and the riddler seems in charecter
Professor J. L. Nemo chapter 10 . 8/3/2011
Oh, please write more on these two! The way you craft them is just so hysterically funny!

On a more serious note, you really should become a professional writer. The world needs more good literature, and I think you can be one of the people that can supply that.
Professor J.L. Nemo chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
*hysterical laugh*
Safayi not logIn chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
Another great year. I can now regularly complete simple crossword puzzles to the point where ive lost interest. I nolonger use a dictionary, nor obsess over incomplete ones.
Tanigi chapter 10 . 6/30/2010
This was sweet. :) I felt so sorry for Edward when he figured Monica's behavior out, but then I was glad when I found out he'd been wrongly accused, and the ending made me smile... now he just needs to reform so they can fall in love and get married. :D I do wish you would write a sequel...
Nooo chapter 10 . 1/31/2010
OH! You evil little... I suppose I should thank you for the 10 wonderfull chapters of Crosswords and Conundrums, but the snarky little fanfic addict in me denies me that plesure, where is the rest of this, you where going so good and you just stop! I would love to continue this story, but it shall not hold a candle against what you have all ready written. I must say (snarky fanfic addict killing me to say this) that I would love it if you would continue this, but you are the only one who can, no one else could show the creativity and carisma of your work, the wit and humor are un matched.