Reviews for All I Want For Christmas
Dridius chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Beautiful story. Thank you for writing it.

-Drid
JP1124 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Great story true love its finest rite there
Jimmy1201 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
This is definitely one of the best Christmas Kim Possibles. Well worth being a Christmas tradition next to Olive the Other Reindeer.
Daki92 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Heartwarming and sadly realistic since Kim wanting to trade up is too too beliveable
VivaNewVegas chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
very nice story. writing this before April fools day, but hey, a good Christmas Ron/Kim story is a must any point in the year.
AmericanGecko chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Another wow...

Now I wish I'd been following your stuff from the beginning. Initially faved you as an author because of your stand-alone stuff like "Naco Boy and the Dragon Lady", but now I'm really getting a kick out of your other stuff as well.

Fantastic work. :)

A.G.
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
my recent spate of KP Itunes give me a background I wouldn’t have had when you wrote this. May I suggest a new device from Henchco. The Holidaizing Episodic Distillation Essentialator. Take the multitudinous references and sitches from the show, pour them into the funnel, set the knob thingy for the proper holiday, and out of the chute comes the perfect story guaranteed to tug at the heartstrings.

Loving the portrayal of little Mim. A toddler at Christmas-"full of childlike wonder" doesn't begin to describe it.

Dickens said of Scrooge he knew how to keep Christmas as well any man alive.

A host of us could say that Kim and Ron are intrinsically tied, and that they know how to find and keep each other

There’s a phrase from screaming phoenix in a recent review of my narnia fic: “The boy who hates school so much, is well unto his way to his advanced degree in the care and feeding of Kim Possible.”

As Dickens would say-and is my fond hope-may the same be said of us-not only knowing how to keep Christmas-and Christ-in our hearts, but how to keep our loves-or even salvage them, if we’ve lost them.
estelin chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
this was great. keep up the good work and writing.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Aw, I loved this! Badical xD! Great job! (:

Angelica
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Really touching. Sad though, but great ending. It makes me mad that Kim actually had a daughter with another person. That actually put me on a sour mood. Oh well. Keep on writing.

Danny
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Never have I read such a story with so much emotion, and it takes place during the hoildays. :D

I really loved how the story turned out in the end. :)

It was beatiful for all to see. :D

Thank you for the good work and please keep it up. :)
Second daughter of Eve chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
AW!

that is so sweet!

Eve
Kipcha chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Aw, that was so cute.
daywalkr82 chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
I never did review this thing, but I am now. It's right up there with your Epic Sitch stories and TNG. I love me some happy endings.
EpIcKiGo chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
dude tht was badical im actually in tears as i write this and i mean tht i seriously am crying and i liked how Shego stopped Drakken from shooting Kim wen she saw Mim i really think u shud do a long story like 15 chps or summat about wot happened afterwards like Drakken tries agen bt also yet again Shego stops him coz this time he was about 2 shoot at Mim instead bt Kim and Ron protect her or drakken goes 4 Mim and wen he fires Kim jumps in the way and Kim gets hit by the 10'0 Volted E.L (ELECTRO LAZER) and wen she goes 2 hospital Shego actually goes 2 visit her and apologizes to Kim for not stopping in time wen Mim was there or at all. This is wen Mim realizes and starts 2 call Shego Aunty Sheeg and wen Shego realizes tht she wants to accept tht She wants 2 be 'Aunty Sheeg' and the wierd thing is Kim actully lets her this all happens on Mims say 5th birthday.

Kim and Ron gt married and it turns out to be the Best Birthday ever.

Plz think about this bt u dnt av 2 if u dnt want 2 if ur nt gunna plz tell me and i'll probably rite a simaler story and if u dnt want me 2 i wont use Mim bt its all intierly up 2 u/

XThanks for a great storyX

P.S.- It takes a great writer to get a great review and thts why i gave u a great review lol

Bex