Reviews for Mistletoe
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Great story :)

Thank you !
Tishu chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Possibly my favorite of yours so far, it felt very tender and true to the characters :).
bulletproofweeks chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Wow, this is utterly depressing. Good, but a tear jerker. Nice writing.
Kazuki Landen chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Sweet... but they should end up together! I'd love for this to be extended a little further..
Sev chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
You-you can't, can't just! no you can't do this to me -_-' House/Wilson can NEVER be onesided HW because that's just CRUEL! *sobs* how could you *cries some* sigh I still liked it though. But it's cruel...
blankityblankityblank chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
No! Bad!

That depressed me. ;-;
crystal tears of betrayal chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
I liked this. It's different from the others. Reminds of another fic I read. Hope you write more stories soon.
SamuraiCat1019 chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Angsty! D: Fabulous! I nearly choked on apple juice reading it. I loved the slight implied slashy-ness at the end. So sad, but angst is just so fun! Keep up the awsome job!
AnonyMiss731 chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
I think I'm going to scratch my own eyes out. How on earth could Wilson not feel anything. It's fucking House. Oh damn it all to hell. You got me all invested then scent me spiraling into oblivion. Damn your talented. Every word and description set up the perfect mood of some ordinary happy ending slash, then the horrible heart crushing awkward middle and the bitter angst ridden end. I've never despised and adored something so equally before. It's brillantly evil.
BookwormKiwi chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Hey, now I wondered when I was going to see an unrequited slash...because, even if one of them is gay, I always thought it unlikely the other would be...so kudos for that.

And a good setting, and all...I really liked this!
Rosethorn13561 chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Hi, not sure if you got my last reveiw of this story (my internet connection blinked out for a second)but I really liked this story!
mykabering chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
omg i didnt think i would like a wilson/house story but this was pretty good :] please update
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Ouch, Poor poor House.
nicky hearts cookies chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Aww, that was so good! I never would have thought about House/Wilson with House slash and Wilson not wanting it! That's such a good idea.
Lady Taevyn chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
That hurt, but in a good way. I was rooting for Wilson to step up and return the kiss, full tilt. But that's just me and my Slash-addled brain. Anyway, great story.