Reviews for Psychologically Imported
naruto chapter 19 . 8/16/2012
bayo ka funck you
Crow667 chapter 39 . 1/4/2012
hey uhm im already a big fan of you spent the two last days reading this awesome fic so i wanted to kind of know when are you gonna upload the next one, sorry for my bad english by the way columbian ya know
kitsune light chapter 39 . 2/1/2011
AWESOME story, I just finished read it all again, can't wait for your next update.
Mikkiz chapter 39 . 1/11/2011
The story is really really good

And with that i mean AWESOME~

But... you haven't updated in awhile... You have not given up yet right?

from Mikkiz *bows mockingly*
deejae fontanez chapter 39 . 11/18/2010
...all i can say is that ... THIS WAS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I HAVE EVER RESD ON AND I LOVE AND HATE YOU FOR IT...your very good at writing...oh and i hate you so much for stopping here ... WRITE MORE PLEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEEE? _
OrangeBears chapter 39 . 5/11/2010
interesting.
AmaranteX chapter 31 . 12/29/2009
One thing to say to this chapter: "HELL YEAH DAMNIT!" XDD
AmaranteX chapter 23 . 12/28/2009
"Once again, Neji found he wasn’t a happy bunny."

Ahh, that sentence saved my day XD

You're a genius, you know that?
AmaranteX chapter 13 . 12/27/2009
Lol, here I am, reviewing again XD

Well anyways, your character, Richochet is DEFINITELY not a Mary Sue. She has got a lot of flaws and in my opinion, she's almost as far from being a mary sue as you can get. Well, not completely, but very close!

Keep up the great story xD
AmaranteX chapter 5 . 12/26/2009
Okay, I had to comment this mistake as it made my eye twitch.

I quote: Sydney in Australia..

Sydney is not the capital of Australia, Canberra is. XD

Other than that, great story you've got going so far (:

I'm reading on! :D
NeferNeferi chapter 34 . 10/26/2009
I say this with all sincerity: you have absolutely astounded me with this story and I still haven't even gotten to the last chapter you have posted so far. You took a concept and wrought it into originality. I wonder if I will be able to put to words how wonderful I consider this story and how much I absolutely like it.

Richochet is one of those few OCs that I think that will be forever imprinted into my mind even after I grow older than I am. I like OCs a lot, however it is not often that I find one that is out of the ordinary and that manages to reach out to me through the screen. I like how originally wicked she is and how complicated she is as well. I consider her to be a very 'real' character since despite the fact that she is demonic you see that it is in her to be gentle and have other tender emotions (I suppose I'll get to see more of this in future chapters). I have laughed a lot with her and all the conversations she's shared with the Rokubi and Naruto. Her times with Neji have been especially entertaining and I can safely tell you that I've laughed out of my chair every time they argued. )

Another thing I commend about this story is the fact that you keep Neji IC. This is something VERY hard to find in a fanfic and I consider it a gift whenever I pick up a story where he is portrayed accordingly. These types of fanfics are extremely hard to find, especially if you search for ones that are NejiXOC pairing. I can safely tell you that this fic is one of those few. I love how you portray him and the relationship he leads with Richochet from the beginning up to what I have read so far.

The other thing I love of this story is the fact that you add many plot twists and new elements that keep me wondering and wanting to know more of. Normally when I read I try to figure out what's coming next, but with this story I have hardly been able to manage to do such a thing. This keeps me even more entertained and puts forth more of a challenge for me when I read. ) Thank you for bringing this wonderful story to us readers. I look forward to seeing what other surprises the future chapters have and whatt other things you have in store for us when you update again. )

Even though I know I'm far behind, I would like to say it: please update soon! :D Happy writing! XD
Miss Writer chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Um, not to pressure you or anything, but will there be a time when you update this wonderful story? I haven't found too many good NejiXOCs here (just one alongside this one) and I would like to continue reading this. So update soon! Don't keep us readers waiting!
Siyui No Akatsuki chapter 39 . 11/23/2008
ZOMG! This is awesome! I have been think about writing a NejixOC story for a long time, but I just wanted an example to inspire me, and yours did the trick! Please update soon, so I can get more inspiration! Ja ne, and remember to update!
Blood Zephyr chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
I have to review again cuz the Review History is quite long, and my last review for this story is about to disappear... Stupid limit...
roseandthorns19 chapter 37 . 5/26/2008
Dude! This is one of the best NejixOc fanfics i've ever read! And in regards to one of your first reviewers and earlier chapters- Richochet is not a Mary Sue. ;) Updates soon! Thanks!