Reviews for For My Dearest
RawrIshCaitiee chapter 19 . 3/8/2009
Wait.

Everyone thinks that Bella committed suicide.

How can all that be happening?

p.s. don't explain if it ruins the story.

p.s.s I write many reveiws for your story ;] I know it probably looks like I'm just making a nuisance of myself, but I'm just showing my devotion to the story. :)

p.s.s.s I know now about the suicide. You don't have to make the promise that I requested in my last review. although if you did, it wouldn't be broken. 'cos that was a clever idea. :)
RawrIshCaitiee chapter 17 . 3/8/2009
Gasp!

You think up some brilliant plot twists. :)

But I don't get something.

How can happiness be scary?

No offence or anything, but I doubled over laughing when I read that bit, and I nearly dropped the laptop :\

But seriously though. Why is Alice's happiness scary?

Oh, and. I read the next 'chapter', the one with the info about the plan. I'm not going to ask for details, but can you promise something?

Can you promise that Bella's faked suicide will be 'big'? Or spectacular? Or something along those lines?

Please? :)
RawrIshCaitiee chapter 11 . 3/8/2009
Shock! Horror! Scandal!

Wow! What a twist!

The story's starting to feel a bit like a soap-opera now. In a good way. ;]
RawrIshCaitiee chapter 5 . 3/7/2009
This is brill. How do you come up with these ideas, and the (for want of a better word) backstories?

Oh yeah, planning. :)

And the song you mentioned in this chapter, My Immortal. Great choice for the story. And the creepy thing was, I was listening to an album that had that song on and just as I started that paragraph, it came on. :\ Weird, right?

Anyway.

I love this story!
RawrIshCaitiee chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Brill story. And actually, the chapter being short's quite good. It gives you more tension. Makes me wanna read on. :)
bouncestep of thunderclan chapter 3 . 2/19/2008
o im on lioke chapter 3 but it is awsome i just had to review
reader101 chapter 20 . 6/16/2007
it is now time to read the sequel. HAY!
My name is Birdie chapter 6 . 4/2/2007
could you get much longer than this? I really like it though keep up the good work.
bookwormFFW chapter 19 . 3/15/2007
Well jeez, thats hard hitting. Can't wait for the sequel. :D
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 19 . 3/15/2007
NO EDWARDS REAL well not really but u no what i mean bring him back shes dateing jake EWEWEWEWEWEW
lexi aka bubblez chapter 20 . 3/13/2007
Hi! i just finished reading the story and i didn't find any more spelling mistakes. Therefor, i'm in a good mood and taking your quiz.

1)c

2)c

3)b

4)d

5)true

6)i checked the whole story and i see nothing in there about edward dying and someone saving him except Bella and she isn't even a choice

7)c
lexi aka bubblez chapter 9 . 3/13/2007
your writing annoys me immensly! i like the story so far and i'm only on chapter9, but i just don't understand how someone could write a story so well and then sound like such an idoit in those Authors Note things. First of all, bad spelling makes me irrtiable so just for starters, plain is how you describe a blank piece of paper! NOT what you call something that flys in the air. That kind of "plain" is spelled like this: PLANE!

Secondly, I would like to point out that you will find 8 OUNCES in a pint. However, you will not say ounce in stating that something has happened ONCE because it is SPELLED like this: ONCE!

I'm not trying to be mean or insulting by saying that i'm sure it was very hard for your LITTLE brain to grasp everything i just typed, but it's quite obvious that your brain is still very LITTLE due to the fact that i'm only in seventh grade and i know how to spell PLANE and ONCE. And your obviously still in first grade. If your not, i suggest you go back to first grade in order to learn the alphabet again.

ONCE again, love the story and i think that you should make bella very powerful when you get around to changing her. If it has already happened, i apoligize. As i stated before, i'm only on chapter 9. I also apoligize for any mispellings in this review seeing as it makes me mad and i would not want you to suffer anything that i just suffered from reading your story.
XOXOXOSashaXOXOXO chapter 20 . 3/12/2007
OKAY! 1.C 2. C 3. B 4. D 5. True 6. B(d'you mean from dying as a human? ques. 6 confsed me) 7. C HAHA I hope I get 100% cuz I didn't cheat and that'd be awesome!
socksE-B4ev chapter 20 . 3/12/2007
1. What are the names of the two vampires that I created in the story?

C: Freya and Peter

2. What vampire attacked Bella in chapter four?

C:Freya

3. What was the name of Freya's lover in the past?

B:Adam

4. What vampire (with the body of a 13 year old) kidnapped Bella and took her to New York?

D: Emily

5. Freya wanted to change her lover with out a second thought or any hesitation.

False

6. Who saved Edward from dying?

B:Carlisle

7. What vampire has the ability to throw of the ability of a "tracker" vampire?

C:Peter

I think this was the best I've ever done on a .
You really think Im listening chapter 20 . 3/12/2007
1)C

2)C

3)B

4)D

5)TRUE

6)D

7)C

Or at least I think these are the answers... If I'm right will you give me a gift? ... Unless your germant than I don't want it...