Reviews for Doubles is equal to Tough love
Ruelux Prince chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
Wait, I thought Sanada gives more laps than Tezuka.
lovingmyself0217 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
update please! :)
Silver-Cat20 chapter 6 . 1/25/2012
this chapter had me laughing XD homo pair... XD XD

update soon! there's the Momo and Echizen pair (A-Un pair) since they did play together as doubles once. No i'm not talking about the pairing, the doubles team.

(though there's no doubles pair for these two, i was wondering if Shishido and Mukahi could have a session, wanted to see how they react to the interview)
nekosaru chapter 6 . 8/17/2007
Great story please update as soon as you can :3
kotokei chapter 5 . 5/24/2007
Hi, love your story...can you please write about the Fudoumine pairings ShinjiKamio and TachibanaKamio? Please?
Dazed Dreamer chapter 5 . 5/23/2007
Oh, oh! I read this in one of the Friendster groups right? -squeals- But I don't think you updated there, too :( I was actually waiting for it over there.

LOL, two years of interest. Loved it.
DarkAngelus chapter 5 . 5/23/2007
Your idea of this fic is so SUGOI and KAWAI!

LOL! I can't wait for the Tango pair!
anonymous chapter 5 . 5/23/2007
Great story! I love the tango pair so hurry and review...please?
LiQuYu chapter 3 . 1/2/2007
Aw... Silver Pair is so cute (Silver Pair is also my favourite... hence why I'm reviewing this chapter... XD) I wonder if Shishido will ever get Gakuto... XD... And destroy that radio... lol... Well, happy writing~~*
SilverCyanide chapter 4 . 12/31/2006
MWHAHAHAHAHAHA! Nice...Jiroh. XD You know what's sad? Jackal isn't listed on as one of the characters :( (And Yagyuu is listed, but doesn't have a fanlisting). Dood...SAKAKI HAS A FAN LISTING! -.- Anyways, fun, Tango Pair. They belong. *nods* And...even though I'm against MaruiJackal the more I think about it the easier it would make teh Rikkai pairing world (in my eyes). YukiKiri, Tango, Data, KaidohYagyuu (OVA 4...), MaruiJackal (Currently MaruiJiroh), NiouSaeki or NiouSengoku. Hmm...hm...*wanders*
merissala chapter 4 . 12/30/2006
*laughs*
old fiat too lazy to sign in chapter 3 . 12/25/2006
YAY! Golden Pair! AND Silver Pair! Whoop! I believe the Rikkai matches are around 120, but you could do others...? Eh? There were some grammer mistakes, a few inconsistencies (sp?). But this is awesome! update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!update!

UPDATE!

-Old Fiat
merissala chapter 3 . 12/24/2006
umm.. if ur basing this off the anime.. episode 8 or 9 of the OVA series has choutarou say something like... well here's was shishido's and choutarou's conversation

"Are you religious?"

(for some reason, they were in a church)

"No, I'm not..." then he said something aobut the reason why he was in the church was because he prayed for hyoutei to win... or something, cuz they're playing seigaku next again.. IN the nationals...

so yea, if ur basing this off the manga, choutarou is not "very religious." in fact, he's not religious. but if ur basing off the manga.. i'm not so sure..

anayways. I think u can find the Rikkaidai episodes... 118. 118 is jackal and marui... then later is niou and... yagyuu. i forgot his name momentarily... :D update soonn~
Dark Angelus chapter 3 . 12/24/2006
If you want a pair of the Rikkaidai ... you can write about the Platinum pair ... yeah ... that's cool.

Ah! in other time you can write about the Tango pair ;w;?¿
SilverCyanide chapter 3 . 12/24/2006
(This is sad. I know which episodes the Rikkai arc are without even looking) Episodes 116-128 (although Akaya is still...wait...I shouldn't spoil). I believe they can be found on - that's where I watched them. Now GO! *pushes* Anyways, it was cute. Pfft, Shishido lies because there hasta be something going on between them. *grins ebilly* :D