Reviews for Comfort
sango103 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
aww how sweet! kwaii! i liked it ! awsome job! keep up the amazing work! :D

favs
fanficismything chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
That was adorable. I love it so much! I would put it on my favorites, but it's full! But you have my highfive of congrats or whatever...
Eienvine chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Tee hee-it was the worst kiss he'd ever had, but it was from her-so cute!
Genkai Lady chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
I love your fics so much- melancholy, meaningful, realitisc, but sweet at the end too. Love love love it!
InfernoEclipse chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
A very cute sanmir fic :) made me feel all warm and fuzzy lol

I'm a HUGE Sango fan and you portrayed her so well and the dialogue between her and Miroku was very believable. I loved the last line :)

Really great job, keep up the good work:)
Blizzaris chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Aw, that was so cute... I really liked it. :)

~blizzy
mylovemiroku chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
AH! Too sweet again... I cried. I am such a Daddy's Girl too, I don't know what I'd do without him. Sango is SO inspiring in how strong she is... I'm glad you can portray her that way in your writing, even though she was a sobbing wreck in this one. It's okay though, everyone needs a little cry now and then. It cleans the soul.
Pyrinsomniac chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Aww...
Ondjage chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
This was sweet. Poor Sango. I'm glad houshi-sama was being compassionate and not perverted. That's what I love about that sexy monk.
anime09 chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
I love it! Beautiful!
The Painted Lady chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Awe! Sad! But beautiful, as usual.
Brownies on the Moon chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Very cute _
Keruseyu326 chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Ooh, I liked this story very much! It was so sweet, and the ending was so heart-warming! Thank you for posting this nice little one-shot! The only thing I sort of wished there was more of would be for more detail in the surroundings. Other than that, I can't complain! Thanks again!
megamiyume11 chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Aw... that is adorable. :) Nice work.
Hououza chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Beautiful story.

Melancholy yes, but beautiful all the same. Sometime life isn't all sweetness and light, there are moments filled with sadness and pain and yet it is our abailty to find comfort in one another in those moments that is our strength, as the two of them did.

Good luck & best wishes,