Reviews for Where's The Christmas Cheer?
CrystalFlowers chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
usually its casey who likes christmas...what a twist! awesome as always!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
That was really good and different to have Casey being the Grinch this time. I like how she finally told Derek and how he comforted her, that was very sweet. )
ronandhermioneareforever chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
This was really good.
abandoned five-ever chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
i cant help but luv ur writing! great job!
Stormey Winds chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
I think I would love gingerbread after that to :) Great job.
SlashLover93 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
cute story!)
princetongirl chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
loved it update soon
mayapapaya500 chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Aw, that was cute. and I liked the different emotion in it! great oneshot!
Luv4Dasey chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Christmas in July! )

I almost wanted to tear up when I saw that it was based on a true story. I know a friend who's dad on Christmas Eve shot himself so you know...I'm fighting back tears, but lovely story!
Jo chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Poor Casey. Dx

And yay!

I love seeing nice-guy Derek.

Awesome job.
JenniBunni chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Oh... That was so sweet. I'm just ticked 'cause I read it AFTER Christmas. That was really good. More OneShots!
funnechick chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Aww...this was so good! I loved everything about this story. It was a different twist to the regular Dasey Christmas fic, but it still ended with a little fluff...that was sweet! Especially the whole Gingerbread thing. And I can't forget about the part where Derek told her she deserves everything...aww! (again) Anyways, have a Merry Christmas!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Cool story. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
emma676 chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Oh my god im so sorry! You know..for everything that you have been going through christmas. I kind of now how you feel if one of my christmas's was like one of yours but then some major changes happened and I guess i'm fine with it 4 nwo at least...Ok I seriously need to learn how to now babble, thats my new years resolution. Lol. Well Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
jannikajade chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
I'm so sorry for you that this has basis in your real life, but i think its amazing that you made such a beautiful story from it.

*hugs* and MERRY CHRISTMAS!