Reviews for Thoughts about Booth
fandebones chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
really amazing and fun story !
LiveFearlessly chapter 4 . 2/19/2009
love it so much! good job!
JapaneseAnimeFreak16 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
lol! i didnt know bones would use such language!
Rowan Silverwood chapter 4 . 2/12/2008
I LOVED IT!

I was laughing my ass off and blushing along with Bones. It was great!
Wee-hoo chapter 4 . 3/25/2007
Well... Finally have time to read Bones stories from you...

Aren't you glad I convinced you to go to that party? Got a bit of kisses from a new guy?

Okay gonna stop now... LOVED THIS STORY!

Very fluffy and fun
jekodama chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Great ending line! and I agree, Angela would LOVE to peek inside Tempe's mind!
Eliche chapter 4 . 2/15/2007
very nice story! yay Booth/Bones fluff.
muppetmadness chapter 4 . 1/13/2007
Oh God, I can't stop giggling. That was so cute. Overdose of fluff today. If I read one more piece of fluffy goodness I'll turn into a fluffy pink heart. *Giggles*

That story was so cute. Ah hyperness! I love it, the poems, the akward conversation, the kiss, her place. It was so good.
FireGirl09 chapter 4 . 1/8/2007
Great story! I don't think Booth and Bones were out of character at all. You did great doing their characters and I really liked the part where Bones pushed Booth against the wall, that was totally her! Ok, well have fun on your trip! I went to NYC a few years ago on my 8th grade trip and it was great! You have to go to Greenwitch Village, it's awsome!
Ronata chapter 4 . 1/7/2007
great ending. I am so jealous that you are going not only on holiday but to the US. Have a great time. Thanks again!
Abby chapter 4 . 1/7/2007
YES! I loved your one shot but thsi is much better! :)
WinchesterWench chapter 4 . 1/7/2007
please write an M rated final chap! I need it! lmao!

seriously good stuff hon, and have a great time in America!

Kay x
wildroeschen chapter 4 . 1/7/2007
A few weeks ago I realized you had stopped writing Pretender (when I'm right there is still something unfinished) and started writing Bones. By chance I found this and loved it. Looking at the number of your reviews in such a short time I'm really not the only one. But every story of yours I read was fantastic so it doesn't surprise me. Did you leave Pretender for good?
jess.stretch chapter 4 . 1/7/2007
Woohoo! I grinned uncontrollably the whole way through this fic!

And I didn't care that they were OOC. It was all fantastic!
AJeff chapter 4 . 1/6/2007
Ah...leaving it much to our imagination! Love this story! Have a fun and safe trip!