Reviews for The Red Jumpsuit Conspiracy
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
XD. This is awesome. Hilarious and in character.
Colormyworld chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I really enjoyed this one (:
piratechicka chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Hmm, intresting perspective on Question, very good though. I liked how you put a bunch of theories and conspricies in it too. Keep it up!
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Simply wonderful. You've created a story that I think speaks to us in a real way about our beliefs and ideas. Thank you very much for that wonderful tale.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
delightful, to say the least. enjoyed this piece immensely, although the idea didn't seem too original- but your proficiency in telling the story more than made up for that. excellent... (said in the tone of one mr. montgomery burns)
dawn2dusk chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
awesome :) the Question is one of my favorite charactors. You got his charactor just right; I also loved the introspection on symbols-santa clause/Batman.
Twinings chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Oh, this was exactly what I needed to read today! Well done, every aspect of it!

(I wish I could write a Question that worked half so well.)
Plushie Nietzsche chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
I knew women witholding sex was a conspiracy!

Question/Huntress is the most adorable pairing ever and you capture that wonderfully in this story.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Ha...that was adorable. Excellent job on writing Helena and Victor, especially on his dialogue. You really captured his essence in this story. I'm trying to imagine him in a santa suit...and that makes me laugh...a lot :-D. Really awesome story, keep up the great work!
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Awesome, I thoroughly enjoyed this. Thank you.

And Merry Christmas.

(And beware of aglets...they're sinister.)
Rider Paladin chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
This was hilarious. Poor Question, being backed into a wall like that by Huntress. He makes a very amusing Santa, though; and "little Question" - as I dub Charlie - was just adorable. Question does have a point about the meanings of symbols being more important than the symbols themselves; Spider-Man isn't technically real, but he represents the responsibilities of those with great power, so . . .

I was feeling a little down before I read this and now I feel much better. Thanks.