Reviews for Gentle Poetry
ZJohnson chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Your fan fictions are so awesomely detailed. I can actually picture the story in my mind. I love to read them!
hidden x charade chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I have probably read this story about three times already. You have such a great talent for writing. I wish I had that.

I should have reviewed the first two times that I have read this, but to be honest, I had not joined fanfiction yet..

But yeah. Your stories-me likey.
DarkSanctuary59 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
nice story.
Naivette chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Too cute! I loved it.
Unknown chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Great story! Too bad its only a oneshot...
xoVanilla-Bean chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Oh, that was so heartwarming! I loved all of it! Haha, when I was reading I started to sing the song XP I'm such a dork...Well, anyway, very wonderful story! I enjoyed it so much!
Ryfee chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
*is listening to PINK's 'leave me alone' right now* so GEE.

ehm... how should i begin this? i like your writing style; it's simple but not empty. it's like... good. makes ppl easy to understand the situation, so romance ficts would suit you best. some authors i know out there have complicated, scary writing styles so angst/suspense/mystery will do them best(& i rly love their ficts n.n;). your writing style is so romance-like :D

ehm. sometimes too many words 'i love you' or the descriptions about hugging, kissing &ETC really BUG me. but yeah. i'm a kitten who lives for angst/romance/suspense/complicated things, so yeah xDD;

but i think this is a nice kaiora... though i think it would have been better if you actually wrote the past about kairi and sora at the beginning of fict xDD ; it would add more impact, i think. but that's just my opinion n_n;;

and the part where uh, kairi nearly made sora kiss riku? ROFL. yeah. i just hope there's no ACTUAL soriku here because i really despise them to hell. *lame*

and FTW. kairi has lived there for a year and not even once she tried to find sora or sth? o_o; i mean, didn't she love him...?

oh WELL. just ignore my weird thought! *looks around*

so yeah. i hope you do well in the contest! though, i've seen doodle's review and looks like she rly LOVES your entry to death, so what can i say? *shrugs* xDD;

MCHLV; 3 felia.
Kendra Luehr chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Are you KIDDING me! You think your romances SUCK? Man, that was one of the sweetest, most inspirational/feel-good one-shots I've ever read! :-P I love Kaiora and Namiku, so I'm glad that such an awesome writer shares my interest in my favorite pairings. _ Sora's description of his senior year almost sounds like mine, because it was honestly nothing short of hell. All of their memories, however, lightened the mood, and although I knew deep-down that they loved each other, the moment Kairi confessed it I was actually surprised. THAT, my dear, shows true talent. ;0)
numina chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
FLAME! FEEL THE FIERY PASSION OF MY...MY...Sheesh, You write so good I have no idea what to say. Speechless.

The end? Iffy my -bleep-. That was awesome. How can you stand writing such...fluff? HOW DO YOU DO IT? -foams at mouth-

Smiling like crazy now.

Write more.
Kinpaginpa chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Pfft, whatever, you're romance is the best I've ever read! Once again you've written a great story that's going under my favs. I can't wait to read the other two oneshots you have up now. :)
Jdogg1264 chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
wow, this one is my favorite of yours yet, and thats saying something! great job!

p.s when are you gonna update wheels on the bus? ive been waiting for that.
Kairi and Cloud chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
This was the best Kaiora fanfic I have ever read. Seriously, that was amazing. Now I have to find that song and listen to it lol. I got totally absorbed into this, and I have a feeling that I'm gonna be reading it again many times lol. Realy good job. It was I'm basically saying the same things over and over again, so I'm just going to stop now lol.

Happy Holidays!

~ Cloud
xsynthetic-smile chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
h'omg g, ishh so long! :O

*way too lazy to read through it* DDx

ah well, it's not like i'm doing anything else ..

*plops herself down in front of the compy* n_n;;

[ fifteen minutes later .. ]

HOMAHFUDGE GEE, YOU MAKE ME USE ZEE CAPSLOCKOFDOOM ( exclamation mark, exclamation mark )

no, but really now, is there anything you /can't/ do? honestly? 'cause i haven't seen it. nope, not once. gawh, you make me feel like the lowest form of sludge-faysche; you write so well now it's not even funny. D:

whereas i, on the other hand, am a perpetual angst bunny, incapable of expanding beyond the sliver of spectra in which i currently reside. _;;

enough about my angsting, though, and more about this fic, your writing, and my sheer awe of you, this song, and the sokai pairing ..

all of which, now that i consider it, can be summed up into the following statement:

ILY; so, so much.

GUH .. i would absolutely love to see you publish a book or something ; go write original fiction, i swear you'd be on the best sellers' list within a week. o_O

i mean, okay, there are times when your romancey stuff kind of bugs me (something about the words "i love you" in context with sokai .. i dunno. it just doesn't seem natural), which is why i don't review them all the time, but my gawd, you're just so good at it; it makes me feel awful every time i am annoyed because it's written so well that it almost feels wrong not to like it. but, yeah, this and the rest of your works are absolutely amazing, dear. absolutely amazing.

and really, i know i've said this before, but it's astounding how much you've improved since the first fic of yours that i read (music, i believe?). it's almost as though you could be a professional author. :O still, i would very much like to see you break out of the kh fandom and try your hand at original fiction. you're an amazing writer, and i would very much hate to see that talent gone to waste writing for twelve year olds in such a rapidly decaying fandom.

*FAVES & LOVES & ;ZOMG, can i choose the winner, like, now?*

haha, jkeeding. :)

Hades Dragon chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Is it just me, or is Sora always the victim of a nearly unsormountable tragedy in your stories? Meh, I don't care, makes things more interesting. The "people need each other" theme is even more evident here. Your style of writing has a way of bringing it out that you can just feel it.'re very good at writing romance, don't lead yourself to believe otherwise.
twilighttries chapter 1 . 12/23/2006

Love it! So, so cute. I was so happy. You put me in a great mood. :D Thanks. It's going in my favorites.