Reviews for Anathema's Abode
If you don't F'n finnish this, I will seriously committ sucied or something like that. This story is amazing! (with capital letters). You cannot just leave it like this! You have to fuken finnish this, plesse, This story is killing me, and I will inevetibly die at the hands of it if you don't f'n stand up and finnish the damn story!Please, I beg of you!
Secret.Identities chapter 5 . 5/23
Shouldn't have Sam had to give a very detailed report on her encounter with Phantom? Something written down, with even the little details like how he could eat and how he was friendly, because in a war like this every scrap of information is valuable.
how can you not continue this story? I would like to know the end!
italylikespasta12 chapter 23 . 12/28/2015
I wish you would update this it's really great!
expectoligamentumarteriosum chapter 23 . 7/11/2015
I am new to your story…it's just amazing. I spend a night sleepless by the window reading it. It goes so well with the moon outside. Any chance of an update?
SecretSkrill chapter 23 . 7/1/2015
It's a shame that there are no more chapters because I really liked this story. If only I discovered it sooner! Anyway, great job on all the chapters that you got. Danny Phantom forever!
Lilith Jae chapter 23 . 11/5/2014
Come on? Did you abandon this story? I need to know what comes next. How is Sam going to deal with what she has going on? I had thought that Dan-sorry, Phantom and Sam were going to face off in battle, only then would he defect and they team up to take down Pariah, then again, I never accounted for the many midians. Come on, please answer, it's been 5-odd years now, hasn't it?
Rasengalia chapter 23 . 8/6/2014
I hope that you continue the story. To good to be a deadfic.
Spainbow Dash chapter 21 . 6/26/2014
Sam almost did the do with a boo. I wish she did.
Sir Demon Wolf Lord chapter 22 . 5/10/2014
If this is discontinued then it should be put in the summary otherwise people will think it's gonna be updated
RandomCitizen chapter 19 . 1/29/2014
Gaw...That one kid, always does the trick.
RandomCitizen chapter 18 . 1/29/2014
Totally liars. :P This isn't the same as taking the bull, what's your worst trait question. (hate those)
RandomCitizen chapter 17 . 1/29/2014
Ah doesn't matter when, how, or how much, these things always get out in some manner.
RandomCitizen chapter 16 . 1/29/2014
Ember you cool cat. I'd thought she'd be captured a second there. Silly really. (next time though...)
RandomCitizen chapter 15 . 1/29/2014
SCANDAL CONTINUED. The rule is no one under half your age plus seven, man! :0

By the way, consider putting some sort of page break between setting and point-of-view changes. Otherwise it's abruptness is a bit jolting.