Reviews for Anathema's Abode
Jamie chapter 22 . 1/9
Well, 8 years and no update...dashes my hopes that there will ever be one. Nonetheless, I enjoyed this immensely.
gwencarson126 chapter 23 . 9/19/2016
PLEASE CONTINUE TO WRITE MORE AD UDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON
ITS ALREADY SEPTEBER 2016!
ITS A GOOD STORY
HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT LET THIS STORY DIE
Hannah chapter 23 . 9/19/2016
Honestly I have no idea why you would discontinue this story...it's obvious that you already put so many effort into it...like you have been writing it for three years, and surly it worth overcoming a writer's block for this child? Maybe it's real life, maybe you have found your true passion and as a reader I have no right to force you into writing. But should one starry night, you have a dream and in the dream you remember this story; should you ever a spark to continue this story, don't let it go. Many are still waiting, and will still be waiting, for your update.
Ann chapter 23 . 8/23/2016
Please update this story. It is too sad to see such a great story gone to waste.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/21/2016
If you don't F'n finnish this, I will seriously committ sucied or something like that. This story is amazing! (with capital letters). You cannot just leave it like this! You have to fuken finnish this, plesse, This story is killing me, and I will inevetibly die at the hands of it if you don't f'n stand up and finnish the damn story!Please, I beg of you!
Secret.Identities chapter 5 . 5/23/2016
Shouldn't have Sam had to give a very detailed report on her encounter with Phantom? Something written down, with even the little details like how he could eat and how he was friendly, because in a war like this every scrap of information is valuable.
Guest chapter 23 . 1/30/2016
how can you not continue this story? I would like to know the end!
italylikespasta12 chapter 23 . 12/28/2015
I wish you would update this it's really great!
expectoligamentumarteriosum chapter 23 . 7/11/2015
I am new to your story…it's just amazing. I spend a night sleepless by the window reading it. It goes so well with the moon outside. Any chance of an update?
SecretSkrill chapter 23 . 7/1/2015
It's a shame that there are no more chapters because I really liked this story. If only I discovered it sooner! Anyway, great job on all the chapters that you got. Danny Phantom forever!
Lilith Jae chapter 23 . 11/5/2014
Come on? Did you abandon this story? I need to know what comes next. How is Sam going to deal with what she has going on? I had thought that Dan-sorry, Phantom and Sam were going to face off in battle, only then would he defect and they team up to take down Pariah, then again, I never accounted for the many midians. Come on, please answer, it's been 5-odd years now, hasn't it?
Rasengalia chapter 23 . 8/6/2014
I hope that you continue the story. To good to be a deadfic.
Agent Duck O'Rico chapter 21 . 6/26/2014
Sam almost did the do with a boo. I wish she did.
Sir Demon Wolf Lord chapter 22 . 5/10/2014
If this is discontinued then it should be put in the summary otherwise people will think it's gonna be updated
RandomCitizen chapter 19 . 1/29/2014
Gaw...That one kid, always does the trick.