Reviews for Salis Slytherin
FastlyFadingIntoDarkness chapter 6 . 2/26/2010
this storie is very very confusing. I get the first two chapters a little then the confusion starts, is chapters 3 and on telling us how the first two chapters came to be?
DeathStars chapter 6 . 8/7/2009
very good
ronaldinho chapter 6 . 8/2/2009
this story is terrible. and gay. I wish it never existed.
ams71080 chapter 6 . 8/2/2009
Ok then...

Amber
webweaver chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Very confusing story - it's like you can't decide who you want your characters to be so they keep bouncing around and changing. There's no consistency in any of them and a lot of OC's that pop out of nowhere without any sort of explination. And yes I understand that the chapters and scenes are not in chronological order so people will have changed and evolved over time due to actions that we have not seen yet. What is there is very well written. The individual scenes are descriptive and well written it is the story as a whole that is confusing.

web
demented-squirrel chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
So, uh, did the story just come full circle? I'm slightly confused. Is Harry a Seer and that's why he made that comment " Pain…? Why do I remember pain, hideous pain, and three friends…a…funeral? And a Will… what did I dream?" in the third chapter? It's almost like this whole thing just came full circle.

Argh, like I said. I'm quite confused so please update so the confusion lessens. ;;

-D.S.
Neverwill chapter 5 . 9/2/2008
I find the chapter order a bit confusing, but this story is interesting enough that I'll continue to read
Paddy Gurl chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
Good please update soon
parseltonge girl chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
lol luv this story
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 2/4/2008
the third chapter amuses me.
Luna Moonlight Fawn chapter 2 . 6/12/2007
A great begining to a story I love it:) Keep up the great work and update as soon as you possibly can:) May you be blessed with inspiration and have fun writing:)

Bye for now and have a nice summer:)
ranma hibiki chapter 2 . 2/10/2007
O_O

.happened!

everything made sense up untill the part where harry was in hell or something
Twin Tails Speed chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
This is a excellent story.
Zachariah1337 chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Interesting...tryt to clean up the story so its easier to read.
alwaysariyana chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Nice work. very interesting start. keep at it.