Reviews for Bennie
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Quigon is a hero no doubt about that.
LongLiveTheClones chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Great story! Especially the naming part! Forever changes the way I think about the name Obi Wan Kenobi!
AliuIce0814 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
How the hell have I never reviewed this story? I've read it so many times, I'm sure I have it memorized.

This is my favorite portrayal ever-hands down-of little Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon. It's also my favorite explanation for the Ben/Obi-Wan name deal. I even have a smidgen, just a smidgen, of pity for Xanatos. He doesn't want to lose his Master, but he's got himself into what's referred to as a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Thank God for Obi and Qui! They make my day!

Cheers,

Icey.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
u know when u said dark i expected it to be well dark, but its not not really. Xani was brill and well it seems he's brought on the vision himself really...Qui-gon was also good and Bennie too course.

oh yeah and gotta love your penname lol
dragonpearlz chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
It doesn't matter how many times I read this. I love it every time!
Rissika chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
I don't like your Xanatos;P
PleiadesWolfe chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
This was cute. I liked it.
Shi-Ahn chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
I LOVED IT! I loved the way you told the story and how Qui-Gon's eyes were opened to Xan's darkness. I loved the way you brought Obi-Wan into Qui-Gon's life some years before his last chance to be chosen as a padawan. I always love it when a writer goes back to the time before our intrepid heroes became a team and tell a story about them. Thanks and keep up the good work. Love, Shi-Ajn Jinn
lightsabermaster chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
It seems wrong to say that a story with such sad and awful things happening can be beautiful, but it is. Wonderful.

-LM
Nelarun chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
aww. This was so sweet. I loved it! Poor, brave little Obi-wan

Nela
KKareBear chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Very good, I loved it!
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Aww that was so bittersweet. In an odd way, I actually feel sor for Xanatos. Anyhoo, awesome story. Great job.