Reviews for Purgatory
Z-Aquarius-Kai chapter 7 . 9/2/2011
I luv dis story mayb even more than the outcast and the enigma and i think after Sonja Luna is my fav in your stories
Miki Fubuki chapter 2 . 9/5/2007
UPDATE PLEASE I HAVE BEEN WAITING...for such a long time to see what will happen..
Alkira Sonoma chapter 7 . 7/28/2007
AH great story so far! Keep it up! Who is Luna gonna get paired with? O.o

Alkira Sonoma
hippoface chapter 7 . 7/11/2007
holy schmoly! i read your deisaku story first, and found that you're a very talented writer )

i enjoy reading your stories and the plot is very intresteitng!

this story... is amazing! you portrayed each of the characters so well, and i really can't wait to read more...

although you haven't posted in so long T_T

cank you for sharing your stories with us... and i hope to be able to read more soon!
Miki Fubuki chapter 7 . 6/6/2007
update fast!1
Chibi3173 chapter 7 . 3/17/2007
your story is so kool! i loved the outcast and the enigma so much and i really cant wait for the sequel to come! and i love this story just as much! your a fantastic writer! please bring the next chapter soon!
insanity-ward chapter 7 . 1/25/2007
wow! i luv ur story! and ur right! Brooklyn is just too cool! can't wait to see how Luna's going to manage getting the guyz to believe her! lmao! anywayz... luv ur story! PLZ UPDATE SOON!
MissDownToEarth chapter 7 . 1/14/2007
I like your story so far, it has a very orignal feel to it, and of course I loved Brooklyn role in this! I hope we'll be seeing more of him in the future! (Possibly Justice 5 aswell?)
Desastrus chapter 7 . 1/13/2007
*gasp!* There's gonna be a sequel for The Outcast and the Enigma? YAY!

Luna and Hilary's discussion was very interesting..hehhe..

And Brooklyn's here! lol...
FalconDance chapter 7 . 1/12/2007
okay, i must admit, i've been on of those people who

read your story without reviewing. just because i'm

a lazy person though. and like your previous story, i

love this story! the plot is so unique and interesting!

there's no words to describe it XD hope you update soon!
BlackEyeShadow chapter 7 . 1/12/2007
That was a great chapter. Is Brooklyn part of the story now? Anyway I love your story. Are you seriously making a sequel to The Outcast and Enigma? If you are , that is awesome! I love that story. Great chapter! Update soon!
SochiGirl chapter 7 . 1/12/2007
So good. I also loved Brookyln's role in this chapter. Can't wait for the next.
hiwatarisaori chapter 7 . 1/12/2007
Wow! I was surprised to see Brooklyn in this chapter. How great! It's more happier when he's around because of his always smiling face. So cute! A good thought for some sentence too.

Then, glad to hear about your next story. Can't wait any longer! I'll see how fun is it. See ya later!
MePo chapter 7 . 1/11/2007
I adored Brooklyn's role in it too! in fact, i adore Brooklyn, full stop. *sweatdrops* i'm pathetic... lol, anyway, great chapter, specially the slight hint at TyHil and the whole discussion between Luna and Hilary. and omg, Luna's gonna die! I totally forgot about that. aw man that sucks! But maybe she'll find a way out? heh-heh...

So, yea, great chapter... and Ray's visiting! Yayness! But oh no... that means Mariah's coming to? *curls up into ball* Oh the horror... the horror... yeah, i think you've gathered i detest her . *laughs* But still, can't wait for the reappearance of Cat and the white tigers (presumably, they're the team you were talking about?)

oh yeah, and i can't wait for the sequel to the outcast and the enigma. but i don't want this story to end wither. *sad* oh well. forgive my rambling and update soon...

or else *reveals a shiny knife beneath cloak*
the royal idiot chapter 7 . 1/11/2007
aww. Brooklyn's so swet!

he's so quiet & ... well, sweet. bwahahah.

anyways,

yeah, i hope the outcast & the enigma sequel will be out soon. but take your time, dearie.

i'll wait for you, no matter what happens.

hahah. so mushy.