Reviews for Dazzleland
sbgrrl chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
You write the kind of stories I shouldn't read if I actually want to write myself. That probably doesn't seem like much of a compliment, but I mean it that way. ;)

Excellent start, can't wait for more!

adara13 chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
ack! yay fic! I cannot tell you how excited it makes me to see you've started another story! and...high school!Sam. How could anyone NOT love it? Plus, of course, i'm always a sucker for Dean protecting Metallicar. And, can we have Sam do some feng shui in those horrible hotel rooms on the show? please? hehe. anyway, i'm really excited to see what happens next!
Ginger Ninja chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Yes! Another story from you! WOO!

And the two time period thing is, again, excellently written. I'm very intrigued about where you're taking the Niagra plot.

Can't wait for more!

Happy Holidays! :D

IheartPadalecki chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
First of all, haha the title is amazing just by itself. No I really liked it, haha and I loved Dean's attitude and shit about the quick mart incident hahaha. I love Dean ;D
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Pink. Is back. And writing about my old stompin' grounds. And writing "The Teen Years, Extra Angst Inncluded Free." With a side of "Season 1 Was Too Light and Breezy for You? Just Wait For Season 2."

I've been saying this a lot lately, but ONLY 'cause it's true: LOVE you. Love.

Now. Post quick, 'kay? Thankee!

(And Merry Christmas!)
mcatB chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Loving this so far. Looking forward to more.
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Wow, intense beginning! Good job as always, and Dean taking out his feelings on those idiot kids-scary. Will be looking forward to the next chapter, would say more but the rum and coke is making everything kinda relaxed and numb :) Just-Sam having vision while drivingbrilliant, had to happen sometime. So this time we get Sammy flashbacks, yay! Hey, have a good holiday, hic, and a good, hic, New Years! (Okay, not really drunk, but it was coconut rum, m)
historylover chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Interesting... what happened in Niagara Falls? That's such a common expression...

Nobody tries to take Metallicar!

Double Vision chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Interesting so far. Looking forward to read more :- ) Please update soon!
irismay42 chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Hooray! More angst-filled Winchester flashbacks! Ooh, you know how to make a girl's Christmas, don't you? The description of Sam in high school - how he sees himself as something that just gets dragged around in John's wake - was just heart-breaking, and I've got to admit that, being something of a Dean obsessive, I'd never really thought about Sam's experience and how painful and difficult it must have been for him to be able to see others living the life he wanted to live, but never thinking he'd be able to live it himself.

Oh, and the chocolate milk was a nice touch too!

Bring on the Niagara angst!
Starliteyes17 chapter 1 . 12/22/2006

You have no idea how excited I was when I saw this. Oh man, I can't wait to see what happened in Niagara back in 20. You got me hooked, BigPink. Though I do shudder at the thought that it'll be a while before this is complete. However, totally worth it because each chapter is always so FRICKIN' AWESOME!

I loved Cirque de Celine, and I loved Red, and I KNOW I'm going to love this one. 'Cause Sammy in high school is pretty much my favorite time period ever. Oh man, I cannot wait. This is like a bonus Christmas present, it is. SO EXCITED! ;D
I'mcalledZorro chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Intreasting start, can't wait for more. If you need any info about tennessee, as a native tennessean I would glad to help.
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
i like it keep going!
Monti chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Wow, holy cow, what a great beginning!

I'm dying to know more about Niagra Falls.

I'm curious about Dean... the beatings he gives the criminals seem a bit out of character, but at the same time I like how you indicated that even he didn't know what was going on. So I'm willing to see where it goes.

I love the imagery you use - "rocket-thin" and the group of girls who were "bright and hard as chickadees".

You're on a roll, kid - can't wait for more!
friendly chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
great start.. update soon...
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »