Reviews for Salem Witch
Sue Clover chapter 14 . 7/29/2014
Oh nononononononooo you can't do that to George! I love Fred for trying to help him out but why is she so oblivious? She can see right through Ron and Hermione's attraction for each other, why can't she see this? Anyway, I hope she does get some motivation soon. I wonder what she does end up doing.
Sue Clover chapter 13 . 7/29/2014
Oh My Gods I love her. I was thinking he was her dad or something but I never dreamed she'd think of that, or that she'd just ask him, right out, to his face! That was the most beautiful thing a character has ever done. I agree with her, he is definitely her father. However, if he's not that would be really sad, and I bet he's sad about it, and I bet he has some pent up guilt about her mother for some reason. That's just the feeling I get. I wonder what idea Chase has had this time?
Sue Clover chapter 12 . 7/29/2014
Oh gods, Lupin had a thing for Leonie, didn't he? I would love it if he were her father! But probably not. And she came up with the name Snuffles! I love it. And Holly and Chase were heading straight for a duel from the minute they met if you ask me. Maybe now they can start to get to know each other. After they get through a dangerous situation, of course. And when is she going to realize that Lupin is a werewolf?
Sue Clover chapter 11 . 7/29/2014
So I like Holly and hope to see her other side, I like the boggart and the thestrals, and I forgot to mention earlier how cute George having a crush is. Thank you for the blushes.
Sue Clover chapter 10 . 7/29/2014
Still great. Keep writing. Can't review more, still reading.
Sue Clover chapter 9 . 7/29/2014
Huh, the review button doesn't have a color anymore. I guess you need to update more. I didn't know there were other trains at Hogsmeade station - maybe they added one just for her, though I doubt that. It would also make sense if she took the Hogwarts Express to Kings Cross and took a connecting train from there to America, but oh well. I like Caspian, and I want more of him.
Sue Clover chapter 5 . 7/29/2014
Well, I can see why she'd want that one out of her head.
Sue Clover chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
It seems you haven't updated this in a while but you haven't marked it as complete, so I wonder if it's still going to continue. Anyway, you made me really mad at Lockhart, thank you, and it's getting fascinating. I won't write much in the way of reviews for the next few chapters, probably, because I will be reading.
Sue Clover chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
So cute, and funny. And intriguing. I like your style.
Sue Clover chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
Hi. Tried this to see if I liked it and I do! Love the OC, love seeing the HP world from an outsider's perspective! Btw, I originally found you on tumblr, by finding one of your OUAT fanfics, To Catch A Swan, which I notice isn't on your fanfiction page. I wondered why. Anywho, I will continue reading this one!
Hope You Will Always Stay chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
I really like this UPDATE!
notyourkind chapter 14 . 12/10/2011
this is great, update!
Ebony-Ink-Stain chapter 6 . 7/30/2011
I love Chase, she's hilarious! I always want to suggest writing in more details, but I forget how much fanfiction streaches out paragraphs. P.S. Is Quodpot canon? How do you play?
Aku15 chapter 14 . 7/7/2011
Love it! Please write more soon!
LostGalRoe chapter 14 . 1/17/2011
ahaha! ohmygoodness i am just LOVING this story! truthfully, i'm not into George or Fred pairings (more Draco than anything else) but Salem Witch is awesome! I just love Chase's persona and her interaction with the Weasley twins. can't wait for the next chapter! update soon ;)