Reviews for Playing a Game
Names Have Power chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I thought Pyro didn't like awkward silences? COME BACK TO US SPIDERS! Sorry, listening to Moby right now; I love Spiders. Allons-y! Geronimo! Fantastic! John-Hurt-something-I-don't-know-yet!
Dee williams chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Oh my heart! So many feels! I know it isn't just anger that makes Erik what he is, it is regret, remorse, and a broken heart. Ty for your lOvely tale. You captured him perfectly.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
sad
Spirit Bagle of Death chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Oh, super good. I'm glad that pretty much everyone on seems to realize that Erik and Raven are total swingers and bi. I also really like the angst/tender you captured here between them, and the explanation for why Erik turned into this baller human-killer in the third movie makes sense. Well done!
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
O_O

Wow.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
A great story. Very good.
A Fan of Mystique chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Well, this could explain a lot which I could not understand in the film. But I still hate this scene in the film!
miss kilis wale chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
excellent one! I'll have to come back and watch out for updates!
Rabbitsgirl chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Woohoo!

Thank you so much for the Christmas gift! All my fave gifts are things people actually take the time to make for me (i.e. your story, my sis is making me a hat, my friend made me a picture frame...). I'm ringing a bell. You, Angel, are getting your wings.

I love this tension between Erik and Mystique though it sucks that Erik is treating her so badly. But it's a very accurate psychological reaction to his wanting nothing to get in the way of his plans. His relationship is secondary and perhaps keeping himself distant from Mystique is Erik's way of not hurting her or himself.

No matter how many times we try to justify it I absolutely loathe that scene in X3. The Erik I know would never abandon Mystique. Still, your attempt at successfully portraying Magneto's dark change has been achieved!

Also the banter between them seems so authentic. When I read this chapter I could hear them saying these things to each other. Nice inclusion of Xavier and Pyro.
J. Tyler chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Okay, second try. FF doesn't want me to review. This is wonderfully written, emotionally powerful, amd just a bit dirty. I love it.
Takerslady chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
This was really good but why are they talking about Magneto being interested in Pyro, a boy. Isn't that a tad bit odd?
beHPhappy chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
too lazy to log in! Anyway, this was great! Follow up with some smut and we are good! Naw, just kidding! Nice though!