Reviews for A Tale of Christmas Woe
wuuut chapter 10 . 6/3/2013
wheres the rest?
Post U Later chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
"Tony Sciuto."
Abby smiled down at Tony. "No Tony, I'm Sciuto, you're DiNozzo," she clarified.
Tony frowned. "Not DiNozzo anymore Abs, don't exist. I'm in your family, right; can't I be your brother?"
-Oh Poor Tony, That's So Sad. It Nearly Made Me Cry.

Oh Thank Goodness That Tony Was Seriously Injured: It Could Have Been WAY Worse Than Just A Concussion.

& Oh No, Gibbs Is Going To See What Tony's Dad Said. This Is Going To Generate So Many Feels.
Post U Later chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
Oh Great, I Knew It, Something Horrible. God I Hope He's Alright. Though He'll Definitely Need To Go To The Hospital Now.

I Kinda Hope We Get To See Some Of That Fear Tony Has Of Hospitals, Then Maybe We Can Get Some Answers On That. & I Kinda Want To See Tony Punch Gibbs. ;P
Post U Later chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
Oh Man, Now Everyone's Got Something To Talk To Tony About. & Where Is He? I've Got A Feeling It's Really Bad.
Post U Later chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Oh Thanx God For Ducky. Seriously, I Bet Tony Would Have Gone On Even If His Hand Turned Purple & Fell Off, Still Saying 'I'm Fine.' *Sigh*

'The next day a furious Tony had confronted Ducky ripping into him with a fury Ducky had never seen in the young man before. ...Tony had then gone to Gibbs, handed him a transfer request and then proceeded to let Gibbs know what he thought of him, leaving Gibbs with no room for doubt.'
-I Kinda Like The Idea Of Tony Getting So Pissed He Yells At Ducky AND Gibbs. He Doesn't Stand Up For Himself Enough.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Oh Man, Poor Tony. That's Horrible. What A Horrible Few Weeks.

& This Anton Guy Seems Like A Total Ass Hole, Sending That DVD, Why Would He Do That If Not To Rub Salt Into Tony's Wounds.

I'm Glad That Gibbs Noticed, I just Hope It's Not Too Late & That He Can Fix This Before Something Bad Happens.
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 10 . 10/24/2012
Awesome fic! Love it heaps :D
Goddess-of-Genius chapter 10 . 2/23/2012
This was a brilliant story! You did a very good job with this, especially with Tony's emotions, and the Gibbs being there for him. Loved it, and once again, amazing job!

Kind Regards, Gg
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 10 . 7/8/2011
Poor Tony his father really is bad. Its a good thing he found Gibbs and NCIS. He has a family with them.

Tony was smart to want to better himself at computers. He took the initiative to go to classes to learn more. And the teacher was will to help him anyway they could. Loved when he did the computer program and everyone was surprised he knew what he was doing on/with a computer hows he knows what hes doing with a computer and he has smarts. Gibbs knows everyone else s birthday. He has to of looked them why not Tonys.

"You're putting a lot of faith in Gibbs getting Tony to open up. Gibbs isn't known for his way with words," Kate said doubtfully. yeah and neither is Tony.

"Come on Tony, I'll come with you," Abby said grabbing hold of Tony's good hand, dragging him from the squad room. I can see Abby doing this to Tony.

Go Gibbs you tell Sr. that Tony is very important to him and NCIS. Even if his own father doesnt think so.

Aww Tony finally realized he has what he been missing a family. i love Him,Gibbs and Abby together.
Robin Grimm-Goodfellow chapter 10 . 6/30/2011
...if anyone's written about anything directly related to this story, would you mind sending a shout-out my way?
Madances chapter 10 . 3/5/2011
Hi, I enjoyed your story. Great job. Tracy
N'kala chapter 10 . 2/4/2011
Such a sweet story! Can I persuade you in a sequel to it? I'd love to see Tony and Gibbs' relationship grow over the holidays!
CindyT63 chapter 10 . 1/8/2011
Awesome story. SO MANY details gave it a very authentic feel. Thanks!
amy chapter 10 . 11/14/2010
just found this, its a really enjoyable read, and its always nice to find a gen story thats good
tnbutterfly chapter 10 . 9/16/2010
Couldn't sleep tonight so turned to my favorite pasttime, reading fanfic. I discovered this series and thoroughly enjoyed it. I'll look for more of your work. Again, great story!