Reviews for StarLit Hope
why cant you write a romance between them
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
A great story. Very well written.
Sym chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
That's great Eowyn relationship as it always should comfort and I like spiritual aspect of it.

Just one little would be better if he calls her lady Eowyn not just Eowyn.
anonamous chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
i think it was really good. might of been short but not a word of it was wasted. you should write more stories like of all ages will read it. I'm 12 and i think it was really good.

keep writing!

and keep up the good work!
AlleluiaElizabeth chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
This was very cool. Always loved the religious aspects of the books and the whole world of Middle Earth. The song of creation is my favorite part of middle earth lore. :D Great job incorporating all that here. :)
MeowSap chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Short and sweet and I love the message!

Is Eru mentioned in Tolkien's work? (I've only read the trilogy and the Hobbit once through, though I'm working on a second time now, and I don't recall there being any defined deity...)

Anyways, good job, I really like this. :D Its always so cool to see faith in God (or "Eru") incorporated in a fanfic! God bless!
Skylar Leima chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
I really enjoyed reading this, short as it was. It is hard to find a Christian who will share there faith in a story setting. God bless you!
Paddington chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
I really like this1
Ivanolix chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
I would be interested in more Legolas and Eowyn...I have always imagined that they would get along well for some reason. I always enjoy when people write the spiritual side of Tolkien. Good job!
gem77 chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
this was great, i think u should write a sequel and maybe Legolas and Eowyn could fall in love...