Reviews for Seven
Kali chapter 4 . 9/12/2008
Hi! I love this! But are you continuing this since you have the next week thing. I really hope you continue it.
But I'm A Gilmore 8X8 chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
I absolutely adore this so far! AMAZING!
MPJ chapter 4 . 7/19/2007
Do you plan on updating?
The Mrs.Ventimiglia chapter 4 . 7/14/2007
I just read all of these and I have to admit, they are amazing. I was a little hesitant at first because I hate Post-partings fic but these ones were amazingly astonishing. I loved the final one with Luke being bribed by the elder Gilmore's. I couldn't contain my laughter. Especially when Lorelai was embaressed and was talking to Rory on the phone about it. The ending was sweet and I wish you decided to continue with the next episode you had planned. Your season seven was very much better than David R's.

The third chapter was great to see Lorelai admitting her feelings to Luke and then being interrupted by the phone call. And the second chapter killed me when Luke said they needed to let go of each other. I was almost in tears, these were so moving.

Truthfully, and no offense, but I didn't really like the first chapter, probably though because Luke wasn't in it and I hate fics that don't end on a good note.

Keep up your season 8 stuff. All your writing is great and the script format is wonderful compared to some people who try to write it. I love your writing!
Diabla666 chapter 3 . 1/12/2007
Oh, if only s7 had really occurred like this. It seems very realistic and in-character. Please, continue this story!
uvasoccerchick93 chapter 4 . 12/23/2006
OH MY GOD! That was hilarious! I have to say this was my favorite episode yet! I thought the Lorelai and April thing was so cute. I also think it was a good all they never really officially met. Please update soon!
N.G chapter 4 . 12/22/2006
I've read these already on BWR and I loved them all - if only the show was like this! I also find this format easier to read than the chapters on BWR, for what it's worth. Excellent job, nice refreshing change of pace!
softballgurl09 chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
good story. did you post this before because i think i read something like this before. anyways i hope that luke calls lorelai to tell her that he is fine at least. i'm glad that her and chris aren't together. update soon please!