Reviews for The World's Martyr
Jason Tandro chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
I am part of the content staff of . We are updating our website and the new version should be up relatively soon.

I am interested in featuring your story on our Illusion of Gaia Fanfiction page. You would, of course, recieve full credit and all we would post would be a link back to this page, to ensure you get hits and reviews.

If you would be interested in allowing us to post the link to this story on our page, you can contact me by simply sending a PM to my account.

Thank you for your consideration!
f1gw1t chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Yay! I'm glad that other people care about IoG enough to write about it (especially good writers like you!)

I always liked Freedan and Shadow (OK, I admit it, it's not just awkward phrasing: I'm a yaoi fangirl. But as you said, the MIND needs more).

Woot!
Danny Henderson chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Hrm. The fanfiction gave a very great prospective on Freedan. However, the only problem that I noticed was that there was no real mention of Freedan fighting Dark Gaia. Remember, Freedan and Shadow were the two people to have fought Gaia before Will.

However, I liked your characterization of Freedan and it gave me an idea on his character as I play Will at a MUSH. But everything else is good. Thanks for posting it, it was an enjoyable read.
Clovis15 chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
I would like to commend you on writing a fanfiction set in the Soul Blazer trilogy that doesn't blatantly contradict the events of any of the games. Congratulations.
Lord of Altair chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
Very wonderfully done fanfic on "Illusion of Gaia" (Illusion of Time in Europe and Australia). I wish there would be more stories on IoG and Terranigma. They are both such wonderful games!
TLOZLink5 chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
I played Illusion of Gaia many many years ago, and I loved it. Since it was the only Soul Blazer game I ever played, I never got much insight into the origins of Freedan and Shadow. This fic has helped clarify things. Thanks.
Bodger chapter 1 . 6/30/2001
Oooh, very nice. I liked it. Your characterization was very intriguing. I feel kinda bad, not thinking of any proper criticisms or anything, but there you are. Maybe a lil' fast, but it seems to work for this. Good stuff.
Fragraham Lincon chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
oh that was sweet. A good portrayal of freedan. There should be more freedan fics out there. He kicks ass.