Reviews for Together On Christmas
Ulysses1 chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Geez, now I cannot decide which one I like better! This one or your New Year's story. I absolutely loved the scene with Ray walking Neela to her door and then asking her if he could call her. I could totally see that exchange happening to them on the show. You have written a really wonderful trilogy that embodies the spirit of the holidays and the fun that is Neela and Ray. Thanks for the pick me up.

Jean
butterflyswest chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH I CANT WAIT FOR MORE
Beaglicious chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Aww...how sweet. Thanks for blessing us with a Roomies Christmas fic, and a good one at that! Love the idea of them deciding to date, and then being too busy to actually go on one. And the description of Ray in his towel...wow! To steal a line from Katey...that was smokin!
helaluvE chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
i so loved this sequel! i loved it! you should carry on. you know for every holidays of the year, their birthdays and anniversary! it could be so great :) espacially if YOU write it :)

btw, i loved abby! she was hilarious :)
Mirjami chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
This was so... I can't find the words.

THANK YOU.
JackpotGirl chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
I so love this! So cute, so romantic, so christmas!

happy holidays to you to, this story was a great gift anyway, thank you!
Strizzy chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Like it!
MoonlitClarity chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
This was so awesome and incredibly sweet. I loved it. And a happy holidays to you too! ]
criss128 chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Aw, I loved it, it was so sweet
Nathalie chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Hey! Really love this story! It's true what you say about sequels in your author's note, but you definately don't have to worry about that, because it was great, imo. And so are your other stories you have posted by the way. The way you describe everything in your stories is so well done, that it can just picture it in my mind, without any effort at all. :-)

It's always written very fluently, so once i start reading, i just can't stop. ;-)

And i don't experience this story exactly as a sequel to Together on Thanksgiving, but more of a following chapter, if you know what i mean. :-)

So to sum it up: concider me a fan!

Happy hollidays!

Nathalie
siddika chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
I loved it and maybe you could do a New Years one as well.
AshCarroll aka ShadowDiva chapter 1 . 12/22/2006