Reviews for Pearls of a Princess
senny-wenny chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
aw, i think Shinju is adorable!

And she is now the pink pearl voice! :D

i REALLY liked this.

Miki-mouse716 chapter 3 . 2/5/2007
Hey I love the story so far, but I think that you should make the chapters a little bit longer! Also, Hanon's name only has two n's and not three. Just helping you there Anyways I hope you update soon! I want to know how Gaito came back!
Charon-chan chapter 1 . 1/25/2007

Lucia - Shinju

Hanon - Mizu

Rina - Ame

Caren - Hitode

Noel - Nami

Coco - Umi

It's a good story! Please continue! .
Yume Dust chapter 3 . 1/21/2007
Hooray for Seira! I know, those bad-guy lines are always the same. Like when Maria always say "We won't forget this!" or those oldie ones.
me chapter 3 . 1/21/2007
Princessstphanie chapter 3 . 1/21/2007
Yay! *grins* Seira's here! Whoo hoo! Lmao, can't believe she thought her own mom was an imposter. I can't really blame her though. How are they supposed to sing without the pearls?
Princessstphanie chapter 2 . 1/17/2007
Yay! The other mermaids! I was waiting for them to appear! You didn't mention Rina's daughters name did you?
Yume Dust chapter 2 . 1/17/2007
Aw, I imagined that the mermaid Princesses were chibis! So they are Mizu, Shinju, Umi, Hitode? But who are all their fathers? I'm sorry if I'm asking too much!
LunarReflection not logged in chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
No fair! You stole some of my ideas! lol Not telling which XD But it's interesting, keep it up! And read my fic when you're able to ;)
beautifly92 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
woah! sounds great! n.n

continue soon!
Yume Dust chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Beautiful! Please keep updating! I want to know the daughters of the other mermaids, like Karen and Hanon's daughters.
dontrainonmyparadex chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Sugoi! Update Soon Please This Is Realy Good!
me chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Where's Kaito? PLS UPDATE SOON!
Princessstphanie chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Lol, I love how Hanon just randomly appeared to give Shinju confidence. This seems like it will turn out to be a really good fic, update soon!