Reviews for Tears Unshed
Shadow chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
Boy oh boy...You sure do suck at writing drama don't you? It's just so...bad that I want to weep while most people are busy crying at the poor characterization and plot. Well, I'm crying about the plot as well; at how bad it is. Do us all a favor and quite while you're ahead. Actually, scratch that. You'd have to at least be ahead to do that.
Lady Aliena chapter 4 . 11/29/2001
Hey ZB! Poor Zell! So tormented by everything. You know, chapter 3 reminded me of our character journals a while back. LOL! But his sincerity was heartbreaking. Good job!
Cra5hovride chapter 4 . 11/25/2001
OH WOW REALLY LOVED THIS. I WAS WONDERING WHEN THE NEXT CHAPTER WOULD COME ALONG. I WAS SO SAD ABOUT ZELL. I LOVE ZELL HES SO SWEET HEHE. BUT HONESTLY I DID ADMIRE YOUR STORY ALOT, SORRY COREECTIONS I STILL DO. HEH. I WISHSED THAT HE WOULD PAIR UP WITHSOMEONE FROM THE GANG. YOU KNOW A SEQUEL WOULDNT BE A BAD IDEA, SO THAT QUISTIS COULD GO ALONG CLAIM HER LOVE FOR HIM ~GRINS~ PLEASEEE LOL
Alan Smithee chapter 3 . 11/18/2001
Wow. Just...Wow. That fic is easily the best "serious" fic I've read on . I felt this one more than virtually any other fic I've read here. You've come into your own in the past few months; good show. Now get to work continuing this fic; I really want to know what happens next.
The Dying Poet chapter 3 . 11/13/2001
Oh my gawd, you have to keep going with this. I swear I could cry after stuff like this... great stuff. )
Sirea chapter 3 . 10/11/2001
it seems i'm finding more and more zell suicide stories. they give him a kind of depth that the game didn't, after all the game was a squall/rinoa story. but i am a fan of zell's, don't get me wrong. he's my fav character. these stories make me cry so much. its just people dont realize what the say or do can really affect a person that much...well, anyways, i'll be looking for chapter 4. good job so far
Blackened Disposition chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
Poor guy... Should've decked Seifer. That would've gotten him an ass-whipping. _~ Great story, can't wait for the next chapter! _
Tsutae Kouken chapter 2 . 6/30/2001
Ooooh! I loved it! I love anything about Zell!
WOW do u noe wot tat means LIKE WOW chapter 2 . 6/29/2001
OKAY COOOOOOOOO SSTORY! I LUV ZELL! it is really coo also tat Zell is so angry and stuph! and it is also very coo becus squall talked to him and got punched in the nose! i hate all of them cus they never take Zell seriously! but i hope squall is the one who comforts Zell... they r so qt together...i noe is not a yaoi though but put it like they were friends hehe! _ please continue!
Thee Unknown chapter 2 . 6/29/2001
Hey great story so far, please do continue! What happens next! I'll be waiting.
Urusai Lilania chapter 2 . 6/29/2001
Great story, keep it coming!
AshCarroll aka ShadowDiva chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
Hmmm. Of to a great start! Can't wait to see what's wrong with Zell. Maybe one of the girls should try. He might talk tough, but I don't think he'd ause them. Looking forward to the next part!
TwilightDemon chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
Ahhhh, Zell. *breathe deep* Sheesh, Zell is being a jerk! I wonder what's da matter with him? Please continue _. But just one thing, don't make Zell unrealistically strong. I mean, much as I love Zell, I honestly don't think Squall would take that from him...or Irvine for that matter. Bai bai

~~~~~~~~Twilight~~~~~~~~
Luna of the Silver Moons chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
Wow...Zell's gettin pretty mean..FINISH...
Alan Smithee chapter 1 . 6/25/2001
Pretty good story. I get where it's coming from. The only problem with it is that it desperately needs to be added on to.