Reviews for The Covenant
Asugar chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
The dance at the end is fabulous. I love how true to the characters all this is and the introduction of the Covenant.
Gater101 chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Oh... wow. The whole thing was amazing. I love the relationship you've created between John and Teyla. It's great. That last scene... *sigh*

So good.
JoyBean chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Another wonderful and well-written story! You managed to have Sheppard in danger from the first sentence almost up to the very end. I like how all your stories are connected. They each feel like they are a chapter in an Epic Stargate Atlantis novel. Please keep writing!
sydney1965us chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Once again after reading one of your fics, I'm totally awed by how talented a writer you and how good you are at making these characters breath. As always I'll probably read this several times and anticipate your next endeavor.
ayrstar chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Wonderful story, just like all your other fics; you are an amazing writer. I loved the undercurrents of John and Teyla's feelings, especially with the slow dancing at the end. Great bits of referencing some of your other fics and it looks like Arleus Meta might make another appearance in John's future and I can't wait. I am looking forward to reading any other fics you may write in the future.
WriterJC chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Fantastic job, as usual. Lovely layered story telling. Nicely drawn original characters. Would love to know more about these Exiles. You dropped a tantalizing little tidbit near the end. I hoping you'll delve more into that in a future story.
faldo chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Just one word - fabulous!
neptune60 chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Superb! Excellent. A wonderul story with great characterization. I love all your stories but this is my favourite. Loved every minute of it. You are a very talented writer - thanks so much for sharing this. Bravo!