Reviews for Christmas Angel
sleeptalker1 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
such a sweet story with a lovely thought behind it.

your stories always amaze me - such fab ideas
Sofia chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Oh my god, that's so beautiful!Really a Christmas story.

Well, I can't explain how much I loved it. It's just so original, and sad, but happy. You are an amazing writer. You always surprise me!

Another kiss in the cheek, from Brazil,

Sofia :)
sersmom chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I first read this story several years ago and several times since then. I realized that I had never thanked you for it and I needed to add it to my favorites list.

Thank you!
LoveTwiGirl chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I had to fight the tears back when I read this. It was so sweet. The girl was so adorable and sweet, and Edward was so kind- well, of course he was, lol. But seriously, it was great.
thatisastory chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
A very sweet story! I'm glad I read this!
military brat 13666 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
i thought it was cool that he helped that one poor family.
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
palasluna chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
such a beautiful story,!
deleteteled chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
aww so cutesy
Danielle chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Aw! That story made me cry. There is so much love between them. You are a great writer. I enjoy your stories.
bookish327 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Great story. It's nice to think that there was a brief light in the darkness of Edward's time away in New Moon. This was really well-written and in character.
miranda chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
that was really sweet i liked it a lot
reesessweetie chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
this story was soo sweet! good job!
styling16 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
mellowyellow36 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
that is so adorable. you made me cry a little! well, you and my crazy hormones, but stiil. awesome writing, and you got Edward perfect.I made up little senarios in my head of things he did while he was gone, and your story beats them all. it seems like somthing he would do. it made me happy!

155 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »